Something is wrong with Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The whole offense looked unorganized, off, and slow. They looked tired. Except Pollard. The defense carried the team. I'm worried about Dak tho, he looks off and inaccurate. I hope it's the calf and the 10 days off will help heal him.
Hope you are right sir

Proof

Reaction score
don’t know what happened between now and that calf injury.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Qcard

Reaction score
The confidence, command, and poise from the 1st half of the season is gone. He's playing like he doesn't trust his oline and what he's seeing downfield. Also, what's up with all the communication issues with his receivers the last few weeks? I know they won't admit it, but I believe Fangio exposed some weaknesses in this offense.
Yes.. in Dak Haters Universe 8-4 Record with Dakota starting is something wrong....:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

CWR

Reaction score
It’s just that he claims to be pissed off ever since the KC game yet I’m seeing nothing to overcome that so called anger. He’s been off since the KC game. I think that calf and ankle injury from last year are lingering somehow, maybe not physically but mentally. Just wish he’d be honest if something were bothering him

Being mad doesn't magically make you play better.

The last thing he needs to do is publicly admit he's hurt or favoring something. Yeah let's tell opposing defenses all our weaknesses. Brilliant.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The confidence, command, and poise from the 1st half of the season is gone. He's playing like he doesn't trust his oline and what he's seeing downfield. Also, what's up with all the communication issues with his receivers the last few weeks? I know they won't admit it, but I believe Fangio exposed some weaknesses in this offense.
Outside of the Falcons game, he hasnt looked the same since his injury. Im hoping a mini helps cure whats wrong with defense. Whether or not its more time to rest, or more time to look at tape

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
Dak stunk in the 4th quarter tonight, but the team is doing him no favors because if 21 is on the field as much he was tonight you do not have to respect our run game. The INT in the 4th you can argue they got away with a roughing his vision was blocked by a hand in his field of view, but he kinda threw it up and hoped CD could bail him out.

Zeke is injured and a leader in the coaching staff needs to make him sit to benefit the offense. We are better with Pollard than this hampered version of Zeke.

CWR

Reaction score
Yeah and that's another thing. It was fine earlier in the season when teams weren't pressing us and blitzing us but I mean you can see the replays there's NOTHING there for Dak to throw to. They need to figure that issue out now.

That's kinda what I was thinking. All of our receptions tonight there was zero separation.
I'd have to see the all 22 to see what the network didn't show, but we looked bottled up.

JBond

Reaction score
The problem is he had a foot break off his body. It will take time to regain his ability. It is that simple.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Yep. He’s gotten paid so he no longer cares. don’t know what happened between now and that calf injury of his but we may need to pick up someone in the off-season in case Dak wants to keep doing this acting role of “I’m an elite QB”.
U should find a new team. Saying “Dak doesn’t care” is just lazy complaining.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's kinda what I was thinking. All of our receptions tonight there was zero separation.
I'd have to see the all 22 to see what the network didn't show, but we looked bottled up.
And this seems like its been the case for the past couple of weeks too. Mostly since the Bronco's game.....not sure what's the reason for this but there's nothing there to throw to. And we know Dak isn't going to force the issue that's not his game.

Reactions: CWR

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
It’s his calf. If you watch him throw in his foot work, it’s very off

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sure the Oline has some issues but Dak is holding the ball way too long. He's having problems adjusting to coverages and looks uncomfortable as heck.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
He isn't using his legs to buy time or run the ball either.

Whatever is going on, hope the offense figures it out.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think they need to just settle down. They are pressing to hard to be what they were the first 6 or 7 games.
They need to settle down, take their time a little bit. Seems to be in too big of a hurry at times.

Amd Moore has repressed also.

CWR

Reaction score
Sure the Oline has some issues but Dak is holding the ball way too long. He's having problems adjusting to coverages and looks uncomfortable as heck.

Probably because no one is separating. All his passes tonight where contested heavily.

Status
Not open for further replies.