Something seems off with Parsons

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Parsons is too light to hold up at DE all season. Hec, he can barely make it through most games. He's almost a pure liability against runs, especially the ones run right at him. He can't even contain and force runs inside of him. So, I wouldn't break the bank for him unless their going to find some dominant DTs and a impactful MLB. Only then will Micah truly shine.
yeah'll they'll find some and it won't be the right guys, he'll be paid off potential

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He hasn’t been very impressive this season, only one sack in four games. He whiffed on at least two opportunities to sack Deshaun Watson in the opener and that was his best game this season. Now he has a high ankle sprain that could be a problem for him all season. He’s going to have a down year and be looking for a huge extension next year. I wouldn’t do it. He’s not as good as he was his first couple of seasons. Teams have figured out how to neutralize him and he already looks worn down.
Danny got him a few times too, was there but jones got right around him, it's one thing to be a rusher and go full speed, but at some point you have to have control to actually GET the QB and take him down, not just running full speed for nothing

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Whatever you think of Parsons, does anybody think he is anywhere near worth what Jerry Jones is going to sign him to this coming offseason? I don't. The money that Parsons is about to get paid would be better spent elsewhere, free agency, depth, resigning other players. Sinking all that money in Dak and CeeDee was bad enough.
And for all the splash plays Parsons offers, he doesn't make the Cowboys a better team, IMO. Like others have said, he doesn't have the size to last as a DE. And he hasn't really developed enough as a LB. Also I just don't see Parsons as being a good fit for the Dallas Cowboys. I could see a team like Pittsburgh putting better use to him.
Been saying it for two years...trade him while you can!!!
Being paid off potential and off of past years success, he hasn't done much of anything. He may come back off injury and have 39 sacks which would be normal for a player to play this great knowing he's trying to get the bag!

cowboyed

Reaction score
He’s the center of focus for every offense. There isn’t any player other than him that scares defenses. Tank is past it and doesn’t require extra attention anymore. Micah is still blowing up plays, but it won’t be as often until some other pass rushers step up.
Holy steaming pig crap a la carte! Against the Browns Parsons was a one man opposing offense wrecking crew throughout much of that game. After the physical Saints and Ravens game and a short week he was probably already a bit dinged up before he got the high ankle sprain injury against the Giants. And yes one pass rusher can't do it all.