Something seems off with Parsons

MikeT22

Reaction score
And that's not on Parsons I get why we're hard on the guy because he talks a lot he's always in the media he has his little shows but you're right this is up to the defensive coordinator to find somebody else as a threat on the other side and down the middle and I think that might have to be over shown more safety and linebacker blitzes you need to get creative because they are spending sometimes two and three guys trying to keep Parsons at Bay and by the way a lot of those are illegal they are grabbing him they are arm barring him around his neck they are tackling him the injury came because he got tackled nearly got fell on by two guys whenever guyton fell on his guy you remember they called that a hold and they don't get give Parsons his flowers on the field they let him get absolutely illegally defended.. I'm not sticking up for the guy I can see where the blowback can come and why people would be hard on the guy but you said it this is not on Parsons he gave maximum effort last night his attitude was right they just were using two and sometimes three guys and they were holding him arm barring him pulling him from behind and there was no calls I mean in the Saints game that first big bomb he was held so bad how do you miss those calls and then call the ones you're calling on our offensive lines like something has to be done about it in the league or partisans will never be successful because they are taking his energy and momentum and his effort that he's given on the field away by the way they're defending him and some of it is penalties not being called...
I agree with you. He is being doubled and held all the time and no one else is stepping up. Also Zimmers defense tends to not produce as many sacks/TOs. Plus since we hadn’t stopped the run other than lat night, teams aren’t passing as much and he cant tee off like in the past.

visionary

Reaction score
He's a dominate pass rusher. Weeks 2 & 3 the other team barely passed the ball. He's not that good vs the run on the edge.
So all the other team has to do to make our best defensive player disappear is run the ball?

But we should pay him 35 million per ?

Ok got it