Something seems off with Parsons

jwitten82

Reaction score
You don't think a small guy like that, consistently going up against guys 70 lbs heavier and double teams plays hurt every week?
If that was the case, then why was he more disruptive the past few seasons early on?

blueblood70

Reaction score
If that was the case, then why was he more disruptive the past few seasons early on?
i think you answered your own question.... he gives maximum effort all season but at some point he gets frustrated with non-calls and he starts to wear down.. there's nothing wrong with micah

hes still drawing a lot of attention, stacking pressures ,but no one else is talking advantage like Armstrong and fowler did, sam williams getting hurt and having a rookie DE learning on the job isnt helping.
thee rest of the team needs to make teams pay for using extra help to stop Parsons..

Dono's and others missed tackles and opportunity's is why this is being blamed on Parsons. so many missed pays could have got the d off the field and instead keeping players like MP on the field 1-3 more series doesn't help. also takes away from the offense having more opportunity's. So this is a total D issues ,. needs to be corrected but now we lost MP and Tank for while..

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Even before the injury, he hasn't seemed like the previous seasons where he was wrecking havoc on olines. It seems like he's not as fast/explosion this year
he has added weight which slows him down and tires him out faster.
supposedly he went from 245 to 255, but I dont know what his current weight is.
He said back in 23 he was adding all muscle , but not sure if that is the case.

blueblood70

Reaction score
he has added weight which slows him down and tires him out faster.
supposedly he went from 245 to 255, but I dont know what his current weight is.
He said back in 23 he was adding all muscle , but not sure if that is the case.
i find it ironic or just funny that fans start seeing things talk about it as fact and others then all agree with it.

He looks like the same player to me....not slower not giving less effort not getting sacks but plenty being parsons ..its not paying off and now hes hurt, I dont see it..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Even before the injury, he hasn't seemed like the previous seasons where he was wrecking havoc on olines. It seems like he's not as fast/explosion this year
Micah might be wearing down barely in his 4th year right before our eyes. At 6'3" and only 245 lbs having to constantly go against Olinemen who are 50 - 75 pounds heavier and stronger than him has to eventually start taking its toll on his body.