Something to this Kid (Hunter Luepke)

conner01

Reaction score
No matter the circumstance, I'm giving this kid the ball over Zeke.

He has some juice!
He’s much quicker to the hole than Zeke is today. And cheaper
He’s also a nice reciever and can play on ST
Dowdle likely about to be replaced

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
There’s something to this kid. Shades of Kyle Juszczyk. Hopefully, McCarthy figures him out.

When everyone sees him run off tackle with authority you will all start to understand why he rarely smiles.
Hard nosed old school, he does smile occasionally.

Bigdog

Reaction score
When I watched the clip for few mins, John Riggins kept on popping in my head. Not saying he is but if he could be it would be great. He just looks like a football player.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rico is either gone or practice squad at best. They will have some decisions to make though between Davis, Vaughn and Ronald Jones. Luepke might factor in too, but they could find room somehow as a RF/RB/TE/H-Back/Special teams guy. Ronald Jones could end up the odd man out.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He’s much quicker to the hole than Zeke is today. And cheaper
He’s also a nice reciever and can play on ST
Dowdle likely about to be replaced
Tee Hee, Guffaw, Woo Hoo, Chuckle, and all the other Archie comics laugh synonyms.

Sandyf

Reaction score
Kid can play multiple positions which we all know Dallas covets. Also a great special team guy. Could easily see the RB department be Pollard, Duece, Jones, and Luepke unless they resign Zeke which is a really possiblity then Luepke might actually be the 4th TE then McKeon would be out.

Proof

Reaction score
couple guys have had him as pet cat for a few months and were pounding the table for him. good stuff

Mr_437

Reaction score
Luepke might actually be the 4th TE then McKeon would be out.
Bingo. 3 TEs are set (Ferg, Shot, Schoon) McKeon will be in competition with HL and Fant. If they need an extra roster spot they could do away with this H-Back position, Schoon can do it.
A FB who avg 6.1 per carry is something
This guy isn't a FB, just like Hollis, Alstott, Richie Anderson, Riggins and Larry Centers wasn't truly FBs

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Could this kid a TE / HBack
That's what he'll be. Basically will be competing with McKeown for a roster spot, because they aren't going to have 4 TEs and a FB.

He'll probably have a long career but any offense that's giving him more than 3-4 touches a game is going to be struggling. Not a feature player.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
That's what he'll be. Basically will be competing with McKeown for a roster spot, because they aren't going to have 4 TEs and a FB.

He'll probably have a long career but any offense that's giving him more than 3-4 touches a game is going to be struggling. Not a feature player.
Man ..... You just joined up but I can tell you know your stuff ...... Welcome to the forum.

coult44

Reaction score
Visions of sugarplums danced through their heads.

Think for a moment, almost every other player drafted, there was the "well that was in college" sentiment. But a fullback from North Dakota State, is supposed to be the savior on offense. And I love the "better than Zeke" comments. Maybe we all should wait and see if he makes the team before placing him in the Ring of Honor.
1) who in here said he’s better than Zeke was?
2) who In here said he should be in the ROH
3) who In here said he’s gonna be the savior of the offense?

I ask these questions because all the “they say” fake arguments are getting old. Or even the arguments where people not involved in CZ are the ones getting called out. Why? If you can provide some folks it would be good. I’ve looked in a few places here and can’t seem to find who you’re referring to.