Something Weird about Yourself!

Xelda

Reaction score
IT DOES! My favorite glass of tea is the last one in the pitcher. I cut up an orange (it has to have a thick skin) and the oils infuse perfectly by then.

I tear a corner off ketchup packets and run a ribbon down my French fries. I prefer my syrup on the side instead of on my pancakes.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, how many TL;dr's do you want to see in reply to my post? Weird is in the eye of the beholder and some have Weird Eye Blind. I prefer for my oddities to be referred to as he's colorful, eccentric and marches to the beat of his own drummer (however, I can't seem to keep a drummer sine Bonham passed).

One thing I will share. I can't sleep in a messy bed. I will awaken in the middle of the night and make sure the sheet is lined up properly and my pillow could pose for a Macy's ad with all of the little pieces tucked neatly in and I have to have my head perfectly positioned on the pillow. Has to be on the edge so it does not cover any part of my face. This is not because I want to be ready for photos in case there is a combo burglar/photographer in the bedroom, I am claustrophobic and can't stand anything near my face, even my hand so face palm emoji is as close as I can get.

My wife used to find herself all tangled up in the sheet and come out fighting like a wildcat and I would take this opportunity to school her on proper bed linen maintenance to enhance the slumber experience. And that was the pinnacle of my weirdness. Thinking I could reason with someone who awakened thinking they were in bed with an anaconda and was fighting for her life was way beyond weird. Only took me a couple of times to realize I was in death wish territory. People awakening to the feeling they are trapped and being held by a large reptile need a little debriefing time, time to gather their thoughts before they can be reasoned with or even spoken to and it is best to leave them alone and go to another state until they've adjusted.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
IT DOES! My favorite glass of tea is the last one in the pitcher. I cut up an orange (it has to have a thick skin) and the oils infuse perfectly by then.

I tear a corner off ketchup packets and run a ribbon down my French fries. I prefer my syrup on the side instead of on my pancakes.
lol,....ketchup on pancakes might make the cut.

kskboys

Reaction score
I can barely stand to drive on those freeways that go high in the air and loop around. Totally creeps me out.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can barely stand to drive on those freeways that go high in the air and loop around. Totally creeps me out.
I love driving on roads like that. Give me a tall, narrow bridge, especially if it only has a steel grate surface, so you can open the door and look down at the water underneath you.....I love that stuff!

ESisback

Reaction score
The wifey makes fun of me because I like the taste of tea better after it's been sitting for 1-2 days. To me it gains flavor.

True! It’s like spaghetti or chili or pizza—takes time to “settle”!

ESisback

Reaction score
I love fresh tomatoes. I’ll make a sandwich with tomato, mayo, salt, pepper, and cheese, but I DESPISE cooked tomato chunks in my goulash. Reminds me of tumors.