Son had a motorcycle wreck

shabazz

Reaction score
I have not been in any medical facility that isn’t still under Covid protocol and I have been in a lot of them.

where I live, they’ve most have dropped the mask requirement and allowed to have 1 guest with patient in minor medical facilities . I haven’t been to hospital so they may be as you described here as well

terra

Reaction score
Its good that he is back to himself; a good friend of mine's wife had a serious head injury and spent 5 days in a coma. When she woke up she had a terrible personality change. Became a total loser; they eventually divorced and she tried to make it as hard for him as possible, petty, vicious, etc. She had been a fun loving person before; after she became a complete b****.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Its good that he is back to himself; a good friend of mine's wife had a serious head injury and spent 5 days in a coma. When she woke up she had a terrible personality change. Became a total loser; they eventually divorced and she tried to make it as hard for him as possible, petty, vicious, etc. She had been a fun loving person before; after she became a complete b****.

Agreed. Head injuries are tough. You have to go through one with a loved one to truly understand. Dealing with someone who looks and walks the same, but acts completely different, is tough to take in. Happy to hear this case will hopefully not become one.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Setback more brain hemorrhaging per new MRI He is not doing well

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Setback more brain hemorrhaging per new MRI He is not doing well

What kind of hemorrhage, inside the brain tissue or outside? Epidural or subural? There are many different kinds, hoping meds can stabilize it rather than surgery.