Son had a motorcycle wreck

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Only update I can give now is he is still about the same In a coma and has responded to the Doctors a few times He is not on life support unless tube feeding is life support He is breathing on his own no help Plan on driving for a visit Monday or Tuesday in person Wish I was not hearing impaired

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Only update I can give now is he is still about the same In a coma and has responded to the Doctors a few times He is not on life support unless tube feeding is life support He is breathing on his own no help Plan on driving for a visit Monday or Tuesday in person Wish I was not hearing impaired
You'll be bringing all our best thoughts and hopes with you, my friend!

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Continued healing prayers for everyone, please remember to stay positive and strong

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
PM me his name if you want. My brother is a priest that has worked with 3 popes at the Vatican.....I will ask him to say a prayer for him. I understand if you don't want this...very sorry your family is going through this.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
New news he was actually ran over by the vehicle that hit him Woman is going to be charged with a crime He is still in a coma
Crazy man. As I said before, wishing you, him and all the family the best. My heart goes out to you. It's interesting reading this thread because most of the posters I respect the most have offered their support and I'm not surprised by that. Good people are good people.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Thanks for the good thoughts his wife sold all of his 4 Harleys he has no bikes left. But if he wants another one he will buy one aint no stopping it if it is what he wants to do he will do it I lust want him to wake up and talk He can even call me a butt head if he wants to

terra

Reaction score
Thanks for the good thoughts his wife sold all of his 4 Harleys he has no bikes left. But if he wants another one he will buy one aint no stopping it if it is what he wants to do he will do it I lust want him to wake up and talk He can even call me a butt head if he wants to
It is the way of the parent; complain and rant but in the end all you want is your child healthy and happy.
cannot blame the wife for selling the Harleys, but it is true a biker is a biker for life

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
He did not make it back passed away this morning They moved him to a hospice in Oklahoma city and he died within hour after he got there