Son had a motorcycle wreck

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
the person that ran over him has been arrested for vehicular manslaughter Charges may get worse a couple of witnesses stated that it looked like she hit him on purpose
wow could be a rage?

Hope he will get better soon ... keep us update CP

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I want to share this never seen anything like except in movies
Ricky was buried today He was given a 100 Harley salute From the bike club he was in they fired those Harleys up and revved them up 21 at the end of the funeral was loud The Herse driver was opening up the back of the car to drive him to his grave site They told him we are doing it on foot carried him over 300 yards He had some great friends I just want to thank you folks for the support and well wishes . Thanks honest

ESisback

Reaction score
I want to share this never seen anything like except in movies
Ricky was buried today He was given a 100 Harley salute From the bike club he was in they fired those Harleys up and revved them up 21 at the end of the funeral was loud The Herse driver was opening up the back of the car to drive him to his grave site They told him we are doing it on foot carried him over 300 yards He had some great friends I just want to thank you folks for the support and well wishes . Thanks honest
So sorry for your loss, my brother. If you ever need to vent, message me. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Found out in the 3rd quarter. They air lifted him to Little Rock in critical condition. Only news we have is he is in ICU was and am to intoxicated to drive. Have a 3 hour drive in the morning Daughter is there and updating us
Found out in the 3rd quarter. They air lifted him to Little Rock in critical condition. Only news we have is he is in ICU was and am to intoxicated to drive. Have a 3 hour drive in the morning Daughter is there and updating us
Hope he makes it through, my friend.