Son had a motorcycle wreck

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
The name of the Motorcycle club Was the Archangels tried to find some info but there is not much info on the club They presented my son and his wife with a fallen angel necklace. He was buried in full leather riding apparel and his Archangels Jacket they called him Redbeard If he was in his truck they called him Ricky Bobby he built hotrod Dodge only trucks Been to a lot of funerals in my life that was the hate to use the word associated with a funeral Best I've ever been to but it was great Those guys and lady bikers paid respect to him his family and friends

Last edited:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Oh and I have never seen a priest that was real close to 7 feet small and around 375 lbs. in full leathers Dude was a giant and there were several others close to the same size Some of those folks made Harleys look small

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Oh and I have never seen a priest that was real close to 7 feet small and around 375 lbs. in full leathers Dude was a giant and there were several others close to the same size Some of those folks made Harleys look small
Damn, Gip, so sorry for your loss, man. May your Son rest in peace. I wish you and your Family peace and comfort.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry for you loss

By reading what you wrote about the funeral it is clear to anyone that you raised a good young man,
That many people coming and putting all of that effort in the funeral says a great deal about the man that was laid to rest and his upbringing.

I hope justice is served for the person that took this life.

I hope you and your family can find peace even though you just lost a piece of your heart.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
So sorry cowpolk...
Just read about your loss.
My 28 year old daughter passed away 7 years ago, so I know it hurts.
Will be praying for you and your family.
Their is a support group called grief share that really helped our family through our loss.
They are nationwide and I highly recommend them.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Cowpolk..just want to say I send you my biggest hugs, my friend. Nothing hurts like losing a child and I have no words. Just hang your head high and know time can help some.

Peace to you, my friend.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Damn.......... I'm sorry to rehash this, but I wanted to offer my deepest condolences. My heart dropped when I caught up on this thread and came across your post. I'm sorry for your loss Cowpolk.
Same here. I was hoping to open the thread and be supportive of a supportive recovery. But we don't call the shots down here, unfortunately.

DZSierra

Reaction score
So sorry cowpolk...
Just read about your loss.
My 28 year old daughter passed away 7 years ago, so I know it hurts.
Will be praying for you and your family.
Their is a support group called grief share that really helped our family through our loss.
They are nationwide and I highly recommend them.
Later this month, first anniversary for our teenage son.

cowpolk, just remember you are not alone.

I also completely understand about people saying how sorry they are gets old very fast.

Also remember, people deal with grief in different ways, being that if your married, you need to work through everything together (something like this can either make a marriage stronger or whittle it down to the bones).

One of the best things I did was talk to a man who lost his own son some time ago. When you talk with people who have lost a child, they KNOW what you go through themselves. We were both kind of numb for about a month after our own loss.

My only words of advise is just remember it will NEVER leave you. Sad to say, the best you work for is to manage your emotions and it does get better. Remember that, and from my own experience, you manage the grief better. Thought I was doing good 8 months later, and it call came back due to an experience, and went back to sobbing like a baby in that moment. Hard to explain, totally different than losing a parent.

Last edited: