Sounding like the Dolphins are going to cut Suh

Proof

Reaction score
Sounding like the Dolphins are going to cut him.

Any interest?

I have mixed feelings. My gut says no, for obvious reasons, but he's already got his massive, massive payday and is still a game changer despite the headaches. Ugh, just imagining him manning the middle makes it hard to think rationally

GenoT

Reaction score
Don’t know where Suh’s salary/contract currently sits in its run, but probably too $$$$.

Proof

Reaction score
Don’t know where Suh’s salary/contract currently sits in its run, but probably too $$$$.

in this scenario he's cut because of his exorbitant salary. I think I read that he has a 26 million dollar cap hit this year, Jesus. That's the impetus for him being cut. So it's not part of the the consideration as he'd be able to be signed outright. I'm sure he'll command a hefty deal, but he's already cashed out as a 100 million dollar man and damaged his reputation. I'd imagine more in line with what Calais Campbell got from Jax this past offseason

cowboyec

Reaction score
the one from Nebraska....yes.
the Nfl version who is a 15yd penalty waiting to happen...no.
we get enuff crap from the refs as is.....IF he could control it a'lil,YES...would love it....he was the best interior DL Ive ever watched in college....he is tremendous,no doubt...but always seems to do something unnecessarily stupid to extend the opponents drives with dumb penalties

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure, why not, we need a big player in the middle with a. Bit of attitude. And seems like the type of project this team likes to take on. If for a reasonable deal he may be worth it. Give him incentives and clauses tied to getting fines and stuff like that. He stays out of stupid stuff on the field, he earns more pay.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
Sounding like the Dolphins are going to cut him.

Any interest?

I have mixed feelings. My gut says no, for obvious reasons, but he's already got his massive, massive payday and is still a game changer despite the headaches. Ugh, just imagining him manning the middle makes it hard to think rationally
He will still want a big payday.

visionary

Reaction score
Sure, why not, we need a big player in the middle with a. Bit of attitude. And seems like the type of project this team likes to take on. If for a reasonable deal he may be worth it. Give him incentives and clauses tied to getting fines and stuff like that. He stays out of stupid stuff on the field, he earns more pay.

Garrett can't deal with attitude
#RKG

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'll have to be honest....I haven't seen or heard much from him this season.....

But for as much as the Dolphins paid him....they never had a great defense with him there.

With his production last season...he can't be expect a big long term deal.....maybe a 1 year deal?

Blackthorn

Reaction score
I love Suh, he is mentally unstable. The younger version at least. Dallas needs the kind of swagger that Suh brings. If Dallas brings in a veteran, this guy has the nastiness that scare opposing teams. With that being said, Dallas can't overspend with long term deals needed for their own players.

Last edited: