Sounding like the Dolphins are going to cut Suh

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Bad spending is bad spending.

Yep. "3 great years." All that winning. I can see why you'd want to sign Dallas up for all of that "success". It's right in line with your psychotic spending mantra.

And yet, somehow, in your Bizarro-world head, they're "saving money".

"Crapologist" is more like it.
Yeah teams should just not try if they won't win the SB

What a loser's mentality

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
He just offered to play, for free, in an eagles uniform next year. So, its not about money for him.

well we know he's not coming here for free. he said that last year to the eagles and then they win the superbowl so he may take less to go there but i doubt that'd be the case here.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I would love the move if he was a 1T, but he's a 3T and we have too many of those already.

Gamechanger, but at the wrong position.

John813

Reaction score
No thanks. Watched almost every game of his in Miami. Dude was just a double team eater.
For his salary he was a nonfactor.

kskboys

Reaction score
No thanks. Watched almost every game of his in Miami. Dude was just a double team eater.
For his salary he was a nonfactor.
He was way overpaid, of that there is no doubt.

However, a doubleteam eater is exactly what this D needs. It would make everyone on the DLine better. You can never have enough threats on the DL.

You know why a player eats double teams? It's because they're very good and it takes two guys to block them. Think, man. You get 3 or 4 of those guys, and suddenly you just can't block everyone.

The addition of a Suh-like player would make DLaw even more effective.

Oh, and BTW, calling him just a double teams eater is inaccurate. He had 72 tackles in 16 and 48 last year, which are great numbers for a DT. If you watched him, you should know this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
You would be singing a different tune if you ever met him in person

I know you wouldn't have the stones to call him a loser
Are you kidding? It's worth millions if he hits me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is easy to yell at the bull from the window

It's sad where you'll go and how far you'll try to reach.

This has zero to do with anything and it's a sad attempt to divert.

It's also easy to see the bull**** through the window.

John813

Reaction score
He was way overpaid, of that there is no doubt.

However, a doubleteam eater is exactly what this D needs. It would make everyone on the DLine better. You can never have enough threats on the DL.

You know why a player eats double teams? It's because they're very good and it takes two guys to block them. Think, man. You get 3 or 4 of those guys, and suddenly you just can't block everyone.

The addition of a Suh-like player would make DLaw even more effective.

Oh, and BTW, calling him just a double teams eater is inaccurate. He had 72 tackles in 16 and 48 last year, which are great numbers for a DT. If you watched him, you should know this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My shade for him may be biased, due to his lack of playmaking his time there. Tackle numbers are fine, but how many were TFL? How many were 5 yards down the field. Or cause the other team had the lead and was simply running the ball between the tackles to kill time? How many were impact plays? I really can't recall too many, but like the Dallas season I'm erasing memories from my head lol.
But yes, he was the only guy getting consistent double teamed more times than not down here. If you watched a game(waste of 3 hours) you would hear the commentators talk about Suh and have a couple zoomed in replays of him being double teamed.

kskboys

Reaction score
My shade for him may be biased, due to his lack of playmaking his time there. Tackle numbers are fine, but how many were TFL? How many were 5 yards down the field. Or cause the other team had the lead and was simply running the ball between the tackles to kill time? How many were impact plays? I really can't recall too many, but like the Dallas season I'm erasing memories from my head lol.
But yes, he was the only guy getting consistent double teamed more times than not down here. If you watched a game(waste of 3 hours) you would hear the commentators talk about Suh and have a couple zoomed in replays of him being double teamed.
Fait enough!!!

W/ MIA losing their QB for the season and their RB, I would imagine that had an effect on everyone's play on the D. MIA couldn't score.

Londonboy

Reaction score
What'll it cost to woo Suh?

Too many teams with cap $'s to spend and fanbases to appease, one of them will pay Him more than We can.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
What'll it cost to woo Suh?

Too many teams with cap $'s to spend and fanbases to appease, one of them will pay Him more than We can.
Probably around 4/60m with 25m gtd

He is due 3/54m with 0m gtd ...... so it wouldn't be crazy for someone to take on that deal