Sounding like the Dolphins are going to cut Suh

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sounding like the Dolphins are going to cut him.

Any interest?

I have mixed feelings. My gut says no, for obvious reasons, but he's already got his massive, massive payday and is still a game changer despite the headaches. Ugh, just imagining him manning the middle makes it hard to think rationally

Ask yourself this, would you want a guy that another team is willing to take a $22 million hit in dead money to get rid of?
:huh:

Pants

Reaction score
Suuuuuuuh-pig!

I think dallas just got a 15 yard penalty for discussing this on the zone

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Vet min plus incentives but we still better draft a real 1-Tech :angry:

Proof

Reaction score
Ask yourself this, would you want a guy that another team is willing to take a $22 million hit in dead money to get rid of?
:huh:

Well I didn't realize that was the case and don't think it is. If he's not cut that's what his hit is. (but I'm probably mistaken)

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Good to see you are obsessed with Dead Money on other teams too

MIA got 3 really good years out of Suh and paid him 60m..... they only charged 37m to the salary cap ....the Dead Money only represents the savings they already banked

They save 17m this year and 15m next year if they June 1st cut him or 4m if they cut him outright

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good to see you are obsessed with Dead Money on other teams too

Bad spending is bad spending.

MIA got 3 really good years out of Suh and paid him 60m..... they only charged 37m to the salary cap ....the Dead Money only represents the savings they already banked

They save 17m this year and 15m next year if they June 1st cut him or 4m if they cut him outright

Yep. "3 great years." All that winning. I can see why you'd want to sign Dallas up for all of that "success". It's right in line with your psychotic spending mantra.

And yet, somehow, in your Bizarro-world head, they're "saving money".

"Crapologist" is more like it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yeesh. I knew what he cost and read that it was the reason for his potential cut, and that it would be a 17 mil cap savings to cut him

Future salary savings? Sure. But the sins of the past come home to roost. Just don't tell the self-proclaimed capologist. He thinks it's good business.

Aven8

Reaction score
Dallas is in the bottom 3rd of the league in cap space and has to pay the top guard in the league and top 5 money to their free agent defensive end.

The math is easy.

Our savior Stephen Jones is a genius.

jrumann59

Reaction score
pass rushing 1T, yeah crazy but he would shore up the middle of the DL.