Sounding like the Dolphins are going to cut Suh

John813

Reaction score
Ross must be pretty pissed to get rid of Suh and eat so much dead cap, even as a June 1st cut.
If this is true of course
They have Jordan Phillips, who is a strong athletic man who when he plays motivated looks like a legit DT. Too hot and cold though. UFA in 19 though
Outside of him they seem to hit on Godchaux and Taylor, two mid round 17 draft picks. So they could cut Suh and at least have some guys on the roster that they know/possibly feel comfortable with.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
Sounding like the Dolphins are going to cut him.

Any interest?

I have mixed feelings. My gut says no, for obvious reasons, but he's already got his massive, massive payday and is still a game changer despite the headaches. Ugh, just imagining him manning the middle makes it hard to think rationally
I've been dreaming about SuH playing with Lawrence, Lee, and Irvin for a while.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not sure Miami wants to eat 22mil in dead money but that's the price of cutting him. Not sure his contract is trade worthy either. It's possible you could rework his deal to lessen his cap hit by extending him and give a late round pick if he is willing. or if he is released he might take a 1yr deal as miami will still be payinging the majority of his salary.