Twitter: Sounds like the Malik Hooker deal is done

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I hope to see this deal finalized, bringing in talent to compete can only make this defense better. I don't think signing Hooker is a sign of anything, he is a talented player who is on the FA market and Cowboys are looking to strengthen their defense.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope to see this deal finalized, bringing in talent to compete can only make this defense better. I don't think signing Hooker is a sign of anything, he is a talented player who is on the FA market and Cowboys are looking to strengthen their defense.

Not to mention he’s visited before, showing long term interest, not indicative of any recent problems.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
I had a severed Achilles tendon and Hooker had a tear. There must be a huge difference in the recovery time. I hope he's ready soon.

I've often heard they've made great strides in the healing time lately. Evidently, there's been a lot of improvement in twenty years time.
Russian gymnast tore his achilles 3 months ago and last night helped Russia win the men's team gold.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Russian gymnast tore his achilles 3 months ago and last night helped Russia win the men's team gold.

Yeah, I saw that and was amazed. He's likely crazy, desperate and maybe both. :omg:

I've gotta wonder how he feels this morning. It's nuts how times have changed, though.

I was 60 YO when I severed my Achilles. so it's no wonder that took forever to heal. ;)

Last edited: