Twitter: Sounds like Tyron will be back

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Not a bad option at all, question will be of course where do the pieces fit.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I dunno, I'm kinda in the move on from Smith stage.
I'd prefer another Tyler Smith clone drafted at #26. A good tackle who can play guard in a pinch.

jmo
If one comes to you in the draft and there isnt a better defensive line guy..then you just added more options for the Oline. Obviously we dont know if this means they will hard stance not take OL in the draft... nothing this FO does would suprise me.

Carson

Reaction score
If one comes to you in the draft and there isnt a better defensive line guy..then you just added more options for the Oline. Obviously we dont know if this means they will hard stance not take OL in the draft... nothing this FO does would suprise me.
I would love a line of

LT Tyler Smith
LG Broderick Jones
C Tyler Biadasz
RG Zack Martin
RT Tyron Smith / Terence Steele

John813

Reaction score
Good.

Especially with Steele being out for who the hell knows.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My only problem is moving Tyler back inside to accommodate Tyrone after he had such a strong season at LT.
I think Tyler would be a dominant G. Probably would keep the penalties in check too.

tayloner

Reaction score
He seemed pretty engaged when he came back, and he also sort of "improved" at RT from game to game, it seems to me, knocking off that rust. Didn't seem like someone ready to retire, despite the injuries, at least from the way outside looking in.