Sources: Dallas police won't pursue sexual charges against Dak

plymkr

Reaction score
IF I was Dak I would go after her ambulance chasing lawyer because you KNOW she has not got a cent
Bingo! I wouldn’t mess with the woman. I’d go after the lawyers. She doesn’t have much money but the lawyers might. And it would send a message to other lawyers to not pick up these kinds of cases. Hopefully these lawyers get disbarred.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Whoa, easy there, Cowboy. The Irvin case is one where I did follow the facts from end to end. It was Irvin who sued the hotel. The woman never accused Irvin of anything publicly except to hotel staff who responded to that incident. No one would have ever known if Irvin didn't go on the air and mention it himself. The case was hush, hush settled in the end but your boy Irvin was not looking good before that since his "witnesses" were busted lying about the interaction. That one was on Irvin and the heavy-handed NFL Network.
yeah, he was partially to blame on that but it was so minor, it was ridiculous. That said, hes gotta know better than to put himself in a pinch like that. I always tell my kids, stay the heck away from bars and drinking in public if u can help it. Nothing good can come from it. Be responsible. I still say we will never know the full extent of his case, but no sense in us rehashing it because only the parties involved know. I never knew the witnesses lied though.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak used a stripper for late-night sex in a parking lot, she tried to use him for money.

The police aren’t pursuing a criminal case, but she is still pursuing a civil case. Of course she had no intention of getting Dak arrested, she just wants money from him. That lawsuit was re-filed I’m Collin County.

Apparently it’s not over either, as Dak’s lawyers said they are going to be filing claims against the defendants for malicious prosecution.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/sports...iled/287-04d90627-8719-4b39-b8da-48a388ebc09a

Qcard

Reaction score
Unfortunately the Dallas Police Force did not issue a statement. Which they SHOULD. All we get is sources say
This public information. If you know to search court documents you‘d know this case was DOA 2 weeks ago

Creeper

Reaction score
No surprise. There was no evidence and justice still exists in some parts of the country. But this does not preclude her from suing Dak. The burden of proof is a lot lower in a civil trial. I don't think she will be successful, but she can try.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
yeah, he was partially to blame on that but it was so minor, it was ridiculous. That said, hes gotta know better than to put himself in a pinch like that. I always tell my kids, stay the heck away from bars and drinking in public if u can help it. Nothing good can come from it. Be responsible. I still say we will never know the full extent of his case, but no sense in us rehashing it because only the parties involved know. I never knew the witnesses lied though.
Eh, one person's idea of minor is different than another's. The way I think about it is if you owned a coffee shop and had a server who complained about a lewd customer who made her uncomfortable plus said he'd come back to find her the next day, would you back your employee and give the guy a warning or ban him or just tell your employee to deal with it? Like in that case, you only know what your employee told you he said and the guy will of course deny it. Totally agree with you about putting yourself in a position where trouble can find you.

As for those witnesses, the video shows neither saw the initial interaction they claimed to see. The witness who was a Philly fan (of course) said that the woman called out, "Hey Mike Irvin!" to greet him but at the press conference when a reporter asked Mike what they talked about, Mike said it was about football and that the woman said she didn't know much about football so Mike said he told her to check out the shows he does on ESPN where he can get a little wild, which corroborated the hotel's account of him telling her to look him up online.

If she knew him enough to call him by name when they met (which clearly didn't happen on the video because Mike appeared to call her out as she was going to walk past him), why would Mike need to tell her about what he does and tell her to look him up? So the witnesses people were saying backed up that Mike didn't do anything clearly lied. His lawyer also lied a few times in their press conferences. People who have the truth on their side don't have to do things like that. Don't think Mike's team wanted to go through with a trial with those optics at play. So they settled the day before the season started so Mike could get back to work. That timing says a lot too but it was funny to watch people try to claim victory for Mike, dedicated Cowboys fans they are, lol.

Last edited:

phildadon86

Reaction score
I'm glad Dak got away with whatever he did6, especially since it possibly could have been at LEAST partially consensual.

Give her a million, shut her up. Well done Dak.
LOL. What?

go crawl into a hole. What a terrible thing to say.

Usually. When someone is a victim of this crime. They dont go to the lawyer of the accused and say "this was bad, but we will forget it all for 100 million." Grow up.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I wonder if all those who said wait and see and so on are now going to step up and say they are sorry for doubting Dak?
I said wait and see out of respect for the victim. But I don’t feel saying wait and see meant guilt for Dak. Just wait for more Information to come out. It has and it was proven false. Wish the law punished fake allegations like this.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Eh, one person's idea of minor is different than another's. The way I think about it is if you owned a coffee shop and had a server who complained about a lewd customer who made her uncomfortable plus said he'd come back to find her the next day, would you back your employee and give the guy a warning or ban him or just tell your employee to deal with it? Like in that case, you only know what your employee told you he said and the guy will of course deny it. Totally agree with you about putting yourself in a position where trouble can find you.

As for those witnesses, the video shows neither saw the initial interaction they claimed to see. The witness who was a Philly fan (of course) said that the woman called out, "Hey Mike Irvin!" to greet him but at the press conference when a reporter asked Mike what they talked about, Mike said it was about football and that the woman said she didn't know much about football so Mike said he told her to check out the shows he does on ESPN where he can get a little wild, which corroborated the hotel's account of him telling her to look him up online.

If she knew him enough to call him by name when they met (which clearly didn't happen on the video because Mike appeared to call her out as she was going to walk past him), why would Mike need to tell her about what he does and tell her to look him up? So the witnesses people were saying backed up that Mike didn't do anything clearly lied. His lawyer also lied a few times in their press conferences. People who have the truth on their side don't have to do things like that. Don't think Mike's team wanted to go through with a trial with those optics at play. So they settled the day before the season started so Mike could get back to work. That timing says a lot too but it was funny to watch people try to claim victory for Mike, dedicated Cowboys fans they are, lol.
nobody wins. All in all, its sad how sensitive everyone has become these days. Hopefully he learns a lesson. Trust no one and nothing.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The fan 105.3 is doing damage control this morning, . The one host is being angry and triggered Hes yelling at fans and he's being kinda ugly. I think hes dissappointed in the outcome. Egg on face much guys?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The fan 105.3 is doing damage control this morning, . The one host is being angry and triggered Hes yelling at fans and he's being kinda ugly. I think hes dissappointed in the outcome. Egg on face much guys?
Damage control? What did they say?