Sources say today (May 1st) is the day Randy Gregory applies for reinstatement

Reaction score
I don't care. Just another wasted pick by Jerry. The Browns traded up in the forth to take Antonio Calloway, when DT Maurice Hurst was sitting there. Another fool gets rewarded for bad behavior. At least this draft was clean for the Boys- no knuckleheads! Good job!

Falco78

Reaction score
No, I'm in favor of Gregory getting reinstated if he has truely been clean for 2 years AND I don't smoke weed.

He's not a woman beater or murderer. He screwed himself over more than anyone else. He didn't get paid while suspended and didn't gain time towards free agency.
Well said, I am all for people getting a second chance. Hopefully the young man has turned it around! I also don't smoke weed and haven't since that time I called college lol

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
The fact that he was suspended for smoking a plant is ludicrous.

Meanwhile, go ahead and puff away on cancer sticks and drink as much booze as you want. Hell, it's promoted at every turn in our culture.

These arciach and hypocritical laws and rules need to change ASAP.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Hopefully a wood chip, not a potato chip

Just imagine how good he can be if he isn't smoking. He should come back with a chip on his shoulder, ready to prove to everyone how wrong they were about him. Glad he's on our side

Proof

Reaction score
Funny how you can read any of these Randy Gregory threads and easily pick out who the potheads are. HINT: They are the people defending this loser with hope he will contribute.

Lol orrrr they just hope a talented edge rusher can help their team? You can also pick out certain things by posters so say “pot head” lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't care. Just another wasted pick by Jerry. The Browns traded up in the forth to take Antonio Calloway, when DT Maurice Hurst was sitting there. Another fool gets rewarded for bad behavior. At least this draft was clean for the Boys- no knuckleheads! Good job!
What bad behavior does Gregory have?

Hayseed

Reaction score
I dont get why people cant see that this is NOT a question of "is smoking pot morally o.k or not " . It has zero to do with it. ZILCH. The only thing that matters right now is that your employer, the NFL, has said that if you do it.......... you will be suspended. PERIOD. You either make the choice to obey your company's rules, or you deal with the consequences. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Funny how you can read any of these Randy Gregory threads and easily pick out who the potheads are. HINT: They are the people defending this loser with hope he will contribute.

Oh stop it........hate to be blunt but truth is, you have no idea what you're talking about. Guess the whole FO and coaching are sitting smoking too huh? :lmao::lmao:

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Oh stop it........hate to be blunt but truth is, you have no idea what you're talking about. Guess the whole FO and coaching are sitting smoking too huh? :lmao::lmao:

You said being blunt surely that was a play on words right? And yes I firmly believe Jerry has been stoned out of his mind these past few years. No other explanation for not firing Jason Garrett.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I dont get why people cant see that this is NOT a question of "is smoking pot morally o.k or not " . It has zero to do with it. ZILCH. The only thing that matters right now is the your employer, the NFL has said that if you do it.......... you will be suspended. PERIOD. You either make the choice to obey your company's rules, or you deal with the consequences. Simply as that.

Well, Its think more about control.......they were just talking this on twitter. The NFL drug testing window just opened couple weeks ago. It closes August I think. As someone said, if a player can't stay clean knowing an exact window of testing, he deserves to get caught.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Dude has a legit medical condition and the only way the young man feels better is by using a non-harmful substance that is legal in some states. And yet, he's overcome this by staying clean for TWO YEARS.

That should be celebrated and applauded, not mocked.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
This dude has been out of football for HOW LONG? Would he even make the team right now?