Sources: T.O.'s expressed resentment toward Romo

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
khiladi;2482152 said:
Rampage;2482146 said:
Actually it establishes the point that when he plays for a team, he is WITH THAT TEAM.... Why do you care that he stood on the star when he wasn't on the Cowboys? Did you laugh when he flapped his wings against the Eagles, while donning a Cowboys uniform?

Dude... He's a showman... It wasn't even disrespect... It was him flashing his ego, just as other players do it...
what other player did ran to our logo in the middle of the field twice trying to disrespect it?

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
khiladi;2482162 said:
What do you think about it? It wasn't just TO, it was Roy Williams and Crayton... So you have two other receivers saying something is obviously wrong with this offense... So why the hate on TO?

Are these other players minions of TO or divas as well...

I really don't know. None of us do. My point is that it is surprising that so many people are rushing to defend TO, when we all know his history.

I guess I'm just saying that I think there is a rift, I think its been hidden for a while, I just hope it can be fixed.

But to ignore TO's history is a lesson in ignorance.

People who don't remember history, are doomed to repeat it. (someone famous said that)

khiladi

Reaction score
Rampage;2482166 said:
khiladi;2482152 said:
what other player did ran to our logo in the middle of the field twice trying to disrespect it?

Did he pee on it? Brandon Jacobs threw the football at our clock... People in Green Bay always fake like they are going to jump into the stands, obviously 'disrespecting' the Lambeau leap...

Like I said, he did it, because it grabbed attention... Nothing more nothing less... It had nothing to do with disrespecting the sta. If he hated the star, he wouldn't have even come here...

People are too sensitive...

khiladi

Reaction score
Rampage;2482166 said:
khiladi;2482152 said:

But like I said before,

Did you watch Steve Smith last game, against Tampa Bay?

What do you think about them keeping him when he punched a teammate during training camp?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
khiladi;2482178 said:
Rampage;2482166 said:
Did he pee on it? Brandon Jacobs threw the football at our clock... People in Green Bay always fake like they are going to jump into the stands, obviously 'disrespecting' the Lambeau leap...

Like I said, he did it, because it grabbed attention... Nothing more nothing less... It had nothing to do with disrespecting the sta. If he hated the star, he wouldn't have even come here...

People are too sensitive...
you don't have to hate something to be a disrespectful 35 year old baby.

Boysboy

Reaction score
khiladi;2482180 said:
But like I said before,

Did you watch Steve Smith last game, against Tampa Bay?

What do you think about them keeping him when he punched a teammate during training camp?

Whenever they show the sidelines in a Panthers game, I've seen Smith yell at coaches/teammates, slam the phones, etc.

Oh-he also doesn't have the best hands either.

CowboyWay

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2482163 said:

I really hope that it was crayton and williams instead of TO. I really do.

However, if I have to stoop to relying on Deion's journalism to back my point, especially when it comes to him backing his boy, TO. I might just shoot myself.

Funny how so many people will discredit Werder, but Believe Sanders.

This is the world we live in.

khiladi

Reaction score
CowboyWay;2482173 said:
I really don't know. None of us do. My point is that it is surprising that so many people are rushing to defend TO, when we all know his history.

I guess I'm just saying that I think there is a rift, I think its been hidden for a while, I just hope it can be fixed.

But to ignore TO's history is a lesson in ignorance.

People who don't remember history, are doomed to repeat it. (someone famous said that)

Nobody can claim it is TO, when other receivers are going... Further, the original article and Jason's response to it has nothing to do with Witten; but simply talking about the offense.

The fact is two other receivers went to Jason Garrett... That means that their is a legitimate gripe that people keep avoiding... Why did they also go?

Roy WIlliams was brought in to win games and make an impact, and this guy feels he is being left out. before, people were saying he needs to get integarted into the offense. It is the very system he ran in detroit, plus he has been here long enough and is now the second receiver. Why isn'the being integrated? He has faced plenty of single coverage...

Crayton himself never complaing that he was going to be the thrid receiver, yet he is having gripes with the offense. He has become almost non-existent...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
CowboyWay;2482185 said:

However, if I have to stoop to relying on Deion's journalism to back my point, especially when it comes to him backing his boy, TO. I might just shoot myself.

Perhaps you can convince me why it would be such a bad thing to believe Deion and also why it would be such a good thing to believe Werder. I'm all ears.

khiladi

Reaction score
CowboyWay;2482185 said:

There was a meeting with all 3 receivers and even Jason Garrett admitted it and said it was beneficial. And Crayton also admitted it. But all of them said it was productive and there was nothing dramatic...

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2482191 said:
Perhaps you can convince me why it would be such a bad thing to believe Deion and also why it would be such a good thing to believe Werder. I'm all ears.
cause you think werder made it up. yeah i'm sure werder would risk losing his job and make up a fake story just cause a guy won't answer his questions.:rolleyes:

khiladi

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2482191 said:

I think they are both personally full of crap. I believe the meeting was simply about the play-calling of Garrett and his use of the WRs. TO has been talking alot about being sent in motion and so forth.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Rampage;2482193 said:
cause you think werder made it up. yeah i'm sure werder would risk losing his job and make up a fake story just cause a guy won't answer his questions.:rolleyes:

I'm not sure I can digest anything you say. I've read your posts regarding TO. You're about ready to lop off his dome.

CowboyWay

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2482191 said:

You won't listen to reason so I'd be wasting my time, suffice to say TO is buddies with Deion, and a whisper here or there and go a long way in TO's PR battle.

khiladi

Reaction score
Rampage;2482193 said:

The logic predicates that Ed Werder would lose his job over something like this... Notice how ESPN hasn't been all over the Portis story, though he clearly called out Zorn as a coach and took shots at him.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2482197 said:
I'm not sure I can digest anything you say. I've read your posts regarding TO. You're about ready to lop off his dome.
and you won't get off his ****

CowboyWay

Reaction score
khiladi;2482192 said:
There was a meeting with all 3 receivers and even Jason Garrett admitted it and said it was beneficial. And Crayton also admitted it. But all of them said it was productive and there was nothing dramatic...

Well in fairness, what do you expect Garrett to say?

Andy Reid said everything was great too, until TO was doing pushups.

Ok guys, I'm done now. Pizza is here, and the game is on.

I hope I'm wrong on TO, I really do, but I've said my peace.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I wish someone would sue these media guys for libel concerning the garbage presented under the guise of unnamed or anonymous sources.