Sources: T.O.'s expressed resentment toward Romo

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
CowboyWay;2482069 said:
I'm wondering how many of Romo's picks come from him trying to force the ball to TO to keep him happy. There were two this week alone.

Sounds like the topic for yet another anti-TO thread. Yippeeeee!

CowboyWay;2482069 said:
You can't deny that Romo just doesn't look like the old fun loving Romo on the sidelines anymore. Its a shame.

Yeah. It's got to be TO. :rolleyes:

ddh33

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;2482079 said:
I will quote the man Malcolm X:

"The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses."

Great quote.

I still say it doesn't have to be so extreme. TO is not a boyscout. He isn't always the best teammate. He doesn't always play well with others. Much of this story is very believable.

But TO is not some kind of evil force. I think he wants to win games, and I think he wants his team to do well. I don't think he always goes about things in the right way, but that's a part of it.

Regardless, I think all of us should be able to agree that winning will fix all of the problems - real or imagined.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
khiladi;2482070 said:
Rampage;2482048 said:
How did you like it last year, against the Eagles, he was flapping wings taunting the Eagles fans? He was playing for the Eagles and 49' ers than... He's a showman...

But the fact that he has been mum on the apparent "Cowboys inner strife" flies in the face of this showmanship. Funny thing eh?

khiladi

Reaction score
theebs;2481891 said:
oh, ok.

Well if it is going to be like that then fine so be it.

And this guy i complaining TO is so sensitive...

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
he will never be a real cowboy. funny how most former cowboys could care less about the guy.

Well, if they could care less, maybe they should try.

Or since they could care less, it means they care that he is a Cowboy!!!!!!!!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
CowboyWay;2482091 said:
Oh I agree. He makes some throws that just make you shake your head and say "what were you thinking". You take the good with the bad though. Its hard not to love the guy, but you can't help but wonder just how great he could be if he could just cut out some of the crazy picks he has.

Careful. You're getting off topic. This is yet another Bash TO thread.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2482095 said:
Sounds like the topic for yet another anti-TO thread. Yippeeeee!

Yeah. It's got to be TO. :rolleyes:

TO's an angel. Keep your head in the sand.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
CowboyWay;2482110 said:
TO's an angel. Keep your head in the sand.

He's no angel but who are we to judge? Oh that's right. Beaker judges for you.

CowboyWay

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2482111 said:
He's no angel but who are we to judge? Oh that's right. Beaker judges for you.

I wonder if you were this forgiving when TO was destroying Philly? I'm guessing not.

khiladi

Reaction score
Rampage;2482077 said:
khiladi;2482070 said:
he is but he has no respect. when I 1st heard we signed him
I didn't like it but figured since he's so good and I can't do anything about it I'd accept it. but I'm just sick of him as a player now. he doesn't give his all anymore combined with the pouting it's just too much drama/bs is around this guy when we need to be focused fighting for our playoff lives.

Then why post it? He has never disrespected the star when he played for the Cowboys...

And who says he doesn't give his all? Isn't his focus winning? Wasn't Crayton wide-open when Romo went for Witten? Hell, even Crayton and Williams went to Jason Garrett. Nobody talks about that. Are they smehow under the influence of the TO prtopaganda, or do they have a legitimate gripe? Who is to say they don't want to win and aren't focused. Maybe that is why they are even going to the coach.

Did you see Steve Smith against Tampa Bay last weekend? Well if you didn't, I sure wish you watched him. The guy punches his teammater in training camp and, last game, he was yelling at the coaching staff demanding the ball. And when he was getting it, he was yelling to the sidelines yelling as if it was the way it should be.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
CowboyWay;2482127 said:
I wonder if you were this forgiving when TO was destroying Philly? I'm guessing not.

I had zero opinion on that because:

A: He wasn't wearing the uniform of my favorite team

B: I know Donovan McFlabb is no saint.

You got any other mystical hunches?

Boysboy

Reaction score
CowboyWay;2482127 said:

I'm not a TO-homer, and no, I didn't want him here. But I think for now, we're OK.(assuming we win both of our games next week)

juck

Reaction score
I bet the player talking to him is Ellis ,cause TO ratted out Emmitt about texting Ellis,and we know Ellis is a baby.Soap opera

CowboyWay

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2482138 said:
I had zero opinion on that because:

A: He wasn't wearing the uniform of my favorite team

B: I know Donovan McFlabb is no saint.

You got any other mystical hunches?

LOL. I'm sure you didn't have an opinion on it. :lmao2:

So what do you make of Bradie James' comments about there being some tension? About the meeing with Crayton, RO, and TO with Garrett?

All made up?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
khiladi;2482136 said:
Rampage;2482077 said:
Then why post it? He has never disrespected the star when he played for the Cowboys...

And who says he doesn't give his all? Isn't his focus winning? Wasn't Crayton wide-open when Romo went for Witten? Hell, even Crayton and Williams went to Jason Garrett. Nobody talks about that. Are they smehow under the influence of the TO prtopaganda, or do they have a legitimate gripe? Who is to say they don't want to win and aren't focused. Maybe that is why they are even going to the coach.

Did you see Steve Smith against Tampa Bay last weekend? Well if you didn't, I sure wish you watched him. The guy punches his teammater in training camp and, last game, he was yelling at the coaching staff demanding the ball. And when he was getting it, he was yelling to the sidelines yelling as if it was the way it should be.
oh that makes it all better.

GY78

Reaction score
BHendri5;2481776 said:
really think about this. you really think T.O. would say that Witten and Romo hold secret meetings to not throw him the ball.

THink now, those guys are on the same team working to reach the same goals, knowing that in order to reach that goal it will take all of them working together.
Whatever some of you may think of T.O., you'd have to be really juvenile to actually believe he would say something like that. That sounds more like Keyshawn. HAHA

It sounds too made up, to be believable in my opinion.

I never realized T.O was such an adult and would never act juvenile!
History said this bound to happen at some point. :fight:

khiladi

Reaction score
Rampage;2482146 said:
khiladi;2482136 said:
oh that makes it all better.

Actually it establishes the point that when he plays for a team, he is WITH THAT TEAM.... Why do you care that he stood on the star when he wasn't on the Cowboys? Did you laugh when he flapped his wings against the Eagles, while donning a Cowboys uniform?

Dude... He's a showman... It wasn't even disrespect... It was him flashing his ego, just as other players do it...

CowboyWay

Reaction score
Boysboy;2482139 said:
I'm not a TO-homer, and no, I didn't want him here. But I think for now, we're OK.(assuming we win both of our games next week)

Winning can cure just about anything, however, at the very least, I think we can all agree that TO is just a different animal. Just winning may not even make him happy over the long haul. The dude wants his stats as much as he wants to win.

Which is kinda odd really. I always felt that the reason these diva wr's wanted the ball so much was because they wanted to get paid. You got the numbers, you get paid in this league. But even TO would have to know this is his last contract at his age, so stats just shouldn't mean too much to him. He's made his money, this is his last contract, he should just be happy with winning. But like I said, TO is a whole different breed of cat.

khiladi

Reaction score
CowboyWay;2482145 said:
LOL. I'm sure you didn't have an opinion on it. :lmao2:

So what do you make of Bradie James' comments about there being some tension? About the meeing with Crayton, RO, and TO with Garrett?

All made up?

What do you think about it? It wasn't just TO, it was Roy Williams and Crayton... So you have two other receivers saying something is obviously wrong with this offense... So why the hate on TO?

Are these other players minions of TO or divas as well...