Sources: T.O.'s expressed resentment toward Romo

Boysboy

Reaction score
NYGIANTS=#1;2481467 said:
TO=Team ObliteratorGiants+Shockey=SUCK... Giants-Shockey=superbowl champsCowboys+TO=Collaps.... Cowboys-TO= A real Teamshockey getting hurt last year was the difference maker. It changed Eli and the team forever.TO is ruining Romo and the team. TO does this to every team he is on.

I'd like to see how far Shockey makes it in New Orleans. So far, he seems good. However-if the losses continue to mount into next year...

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2481474 said:
That was the play after the play where Romo saw the clock running out and had to burn a timeout. He wanted Gurode to snap him the ball.

Ok, thanks.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
NYGIANTS=#1;2481467 said:
TO=Team ObliteratorGiants+Shockey=SUCK... Giants-Shockey=superbowl champsCowboys+TO=Collaps.... Cowboys-TO= A real Teamshockey getting hurt last year was the difference maker. It changed Eli and the team forever.TO is ruining Romo and the team. TO does this to every team he is on.

Huh? This is why I left NY

Ben Roflsberger

Reaction score
this is made up. he doesnt name his multiple sources and the player that gave him all that juicy info. sounds like ed is desperate to me.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe TO just needs an enema. Maybe his diet is just messing up his body's feng shui which is messing up his harmony.

NYGIANTS=#1

Reaction score
Ben Roflsberger;2481484 said:
this is made up. he doesnt name his multiple sources and the player that gave him all that juicy info. sounds like ed is desperate to me.

You would like to believe it is. But with the TEAM OBLITERATOR you dont have to make it up..

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NYGIANTS=#1;2481490 said:
You would like to believe it is. But with the TEAM OBLITERATOR you dont have to make it up..

Did you just say OWWW there Plaxico?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Here they are "strategizing" right after the Steelers tied it up at 13 all. Didn't do any good.

http://img208.*************/img208/298/ch21sundec72008064525pmbd8.jpg

GY78

Reaction score
Ben Roflsberger;2481484 said:

So you don't think there is any truth to this at all? T.O. has no issues with Romo right now? Okay.

:lmao:

Boysboy

Reaction score

If we lose next week, it'll get ugly, yes.

However-I do believe this story is made up. He really had nothing to do with our loss @Pitt last week. We had a 13-3 lead in the 4th, but somehow we gifted it away, plus bad bounces didn't help either.

Otherwise, none of these TO-crap stories would be coming out.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Me: Are you frustrated?

T.O. " I am frustrated because we lost in the manner we lost in last week. It's my birthday. For the three quarters and a half, I was about to to have as happy a birthday as anyone could have. Then, in five to seven minutes, it turned out to be the worst. I feel as an offense we let our team down and we let our defense down. They played like they were the No. 1 defense in the league. We need to play better on the offensive side of the ball."

Me: OK, but people are saying you are frustrated by your involvement or lack thereof. Are you?

T.O.: "I don't care about that. I am all about winning the ball the game. If I am open, throw me the ball. If Patrick is open, throw him the ball. If Roy is open, throw him the ball. That is my only gripe. What I do in this offense, I know it can help us. It can allow guys to create one on one matchups. It can allow guys like Martellus Bennett to get open, Patrick to be open, Roy to be open.

That is all I am concerned about. I am not really worried about my stats. My stats speak for itself.

For the guys like Keyshawn and everybody to say 'I am all about padding my stats'. Look at the guys that are really speaking about that. They are not experts. He was once in this position. He may not be as good as I am, but he has a lot to say about what I am doing. It seems that nobody is picking up on that. Obviously, there is some jealousy there. There is a lot of resentment because of the fact that he is in the booth because of me."

Me: So what was up with this supposed vocal altercation with Cowboys receivers coach Ray Sherman after the Steelers game?

T.O.: "That''s my man. There is no animosity. I was venting to Ray. There again they are always wanting to go to things that happened in the past like things are still going on. Ray and my relationship can't be broken. All I was doing was venting to Ray about some of the things that were going on."

AP guy jumps in: Were you open on 4th and 10"?

T.O.: "Yes, I was. There were other guys open on fourth and 10. We can look at the film and assess and we can learn from that."
Not sure why he didn't throw some of these quotes in the article.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Tell me about the times he's been suspended from the Cowboys and his bullet wounds. You can wish in one hand...and you know what you can do in the other...see which one fills up first.

CoCo

Reaction score
I'm not going to buy this story as truth at this point.

Neither am I going to totally dismiss it. If its all made up, then wow! There are LOTS of quotes from a supposed player. If the player truely talked at length about this then he is throwing the team under the bus by airing this to the world. That is probably more grievous than any apparent poutingTO does about not getting the ball.

We all know that TO has enough ego that his role in the offense is important to him win or lose over long stretches. How bad or disruptive that truly is, if at all, remains unclear.

If this story is all true I would want to talk directly to Owens and the little bluebird and give them each very clear direction on what a team player does or doesn't do. If they can handle that and comply so be it. If they can't, start planning their departure.

Boysboy

Reaction score
bbgun;2481493 said:
Here they are "strategizing" right after the Steelers tied it up at 13 all. Didn't do any good.

http://img208.*************/img208/298/ch21sundec72008064525pmbd8.jpg

I saw the rest of that-they were talking back and forth OK.

Jay

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;2481468 said:
This has got to be the dumbest tripe that Werder has ever written. How are these alleged "secret meetings" between Romo and Witten held? I bet after midnight, or whenever curfew is in, Witten and Romo build play forts with their bedsheets and pillows and then draw up plays with their toy army soldiers underneath flashlights.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: