Sources: T.O.'s expressed resentment toward Romo

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2481498 said:
Tell me about the times he's been suspended from the Cowboys and his bullet wounds. You can wish in one hand...and you know what you can do in the other...see which one fills up first.

This guy has a player on his team that tried re-enacting the Luger scene from the band of brothers movie and he is now in here flapping his pickle smoochers.

Gotta love the irony.

Boysboy

Reaction score
theogt;2481497 said:
Not sure why he didn't throw some of these quotes in the article.

Thank You for keeing on top of this, theogt-good stuff! Hopefully everyone else reads it!

twentytwo

Reaction score
Hostile;2481498 said:
Tell me about the times he's been suspended from the Cowboys and his bullet wounds. You can wish in one hand...and you know what you can do in the other...see which one fills up first.

:lmao2:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I call Duck Tales. This is ESPN's way of getting back at the "Next Question" and "Sheshawn" comments. I'm not really worried about it.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Boysboy;2481483 said:
How are Panthers fan where you are at? Have they been unbearable this week?

Complete other side of the state. Most around here have always felt slighted
by the team not being in Raleigh that most aren't fans.
The problem is most were skins fans before the Panthers came to existence so that is what I am stuck with.

I will say this though, most Panther fans at games act like Philly fans.
The stadium is to close to the mountains.;)

On another note going to the first few years of the Hurricane games was like being at a tennis match. It took a long time for these folks to figure out Hockey.:D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
NYGIANTS=#1;2481502 said:
plaxico is a bum. I'm glad he's gone.
Prediction: When your season ends short of the goal and the Pass Offense has suffered you will sing a different tune.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2481509 said:
This guy has a player on his team that tried re-enacting the Luger scene from the band of brothers movie and he is now in here flapping his pickle smoochers.

Gotta love the irony.
Pickle smoochers?

NTTAWWT

~shudder~

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
This must all be true, I mean no way Ed Werder would ever make something up and he has all the BEST sources in Dallas....

:lmao:

Boysboy

Reaction score
Hostile;2481515 said:
Prediction: When your season ends short of the goal and the Pass Offense has suffered you will sing a different tune.

Which is why I myself will stick by TO, even if I have to do so reluctantly.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
theogt;2481497 said:
Not sure why he didn't throw some of these quotes in the article.
It makes it worse than what was originally posted.

People can try to pretend everything is fine, but there's clearly some resentment of Romo and Witten.

Maybe it's legitimate concern, but under no circumstances should anyone be talking to anyone outside the lockerroom about this.

The whole organization is like a day care center that desperately needs some responsible adults to take over.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
this just might be the dumbest crap ive ever read from somebody and believe me ive read a lot of crap over at ExtremeSkins...

twentytwo

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2481514 said:
Complete other side of the state. Most around here have always felt slighted
by the team not being in Raleigh that most aren't fans.
The problem is most were skins fans before the Panthers came to existence so that is what I am stuck with.

I will say this though, most Panther fans at games act like Philly fans.
The stadium is to close to the mountains.;)

On another note going to the first few years of the Hurricane games was like being at a tennis match. It took a long time for these folks to figure out Hockey.:D

I'm in NC too. I think Panthers fans are so incredibly obnoxious, but I guess that's probably because I'm always around it.

I have been at the last two games that we have played in Charlotte though....absolutely loved it.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Double Trouble;2481523 said:
It makes it worse than what was originally posted.

People can try to pretend everything is fine, but there's clearly some resentment of Romo and Witten.

Maybe it's legitimate concern, but under no circumstances should anyone be talking to anyone outside the lockerroom about this.

The whole organization is like a day care center that desperately needs some responsible adults to take over.

The one quality I wish Phillips had from Parcells. This organization talks to much.

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
According to multiple sources within the Dallas Cowboys, there is an emerging internal conflict involving three of the team's highest-profile stars.
As the preseason Super Bowl favorites struggle in the final month of the season to simply make the playoffs, wide receiver Terrell Owens has expressed resentment toward Tony Romo, apparently jealous of the quarterback's relationship with tight end Jason Witten.

Owens feels that Romo and Witten -- close friends and road roommates who came to Dallas in the same offseason -- hold private meetings in which they create plays the two will use in upcoming games without including Owens in the conversations, according to a source who speaks regularly with Owens' teammates. Owens believes these discussions have worked to his detriment as Romo seeks to deliver the ball to Witten regardless of whether Owens is open.

Come on!!! Seriously? Do you read and believe those rag mags? This info is just as good!

Boysboy

Reaction score
twentytwo;2481529 said:
I'm in NC too. I think Panthers fans are so incredibly obnoxious, but I guess that's probably because I'm always around it.

I have been at the last two games that we have played in Charlotte though....absolutely loved it.

From what I understand, they're fairweather fans-once they start losing, their stadium is near-empty.

However-their fans aren't bad at all. Over on the Ranch Report MB, they're one of the (very)few fans who come over and have kind, rational, and intelligent conversations about our game...unlike many of the others like in the NFCN.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2481531 said:
The one quality I wish Phillips had from Parcells. This organization talks to much.

I don't miss Parcells, but I DO miss Tony Sporano-his Fins team have just gotten better and better every week.

Now THAT'S accountability. However-I wonder how much longer Chad Pennington will last for them(or if they have a Romo-like QB learning on the bench).

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2481448 said:
It shouldn't be a shock to anyone that some players are sick of TO's crap...

Except for Jordan. Whose head may explode when he sees this.

But this doesn't mean the team is imploding, either. Every team has some personality conflicts.

Like the last paragraph said ... the team is just trying to ignore his antics because they're trying to focus on getting into the playoffs and they know they might need him at some point.

But if this team were to lose the next couple of games and the playoff window closes ... Mount St. Helens.