Spags is still bitter!

50cent

Reaction score
The first ten minutes of his show today has been how one year ago QC got released. He keeps going on and on about, how ayear later, QC isn't even in foootball! Pathetic Spags! What the hell does this have to do with our TC this year?

They must have heard the rumor about QC too. It would be so ironic!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
50cent said:
The first ten minutes of his show today has been how one year ago QC got released. He keeps going on and on about, how ayear later, QC isn't even in foootball! Pathetic Spags! What the hell does this have to do with our TC this year?

They must have heard the rumor about QC too. It would be so ironic!

Sounds like he is not the only one bitter about that whole thing.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Hold up, what rumor, this is the second time i've heard something about a rumor i havent heard.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
I never have understood why so many people get so worked up about a player who was JAG.

50cent

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
Hold up, what rumor, this is the second time i've heard something about a rumor i havent heard.
There is supposedly a close friend of QC that is reporting that the Lions, Browns, and COWBOYS are interested in signing him this year. Each team is just waiting to see if he will have to serve a 4 game susp. from the NFL. The early word is that he will not have to serve it, so he has a chance to latch on with one of the three.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
50cent said:
There is supposedly a close friend of QC that is reporting that the Lions, Browns, and COWBOYS are interested in signing him this year. Each team is just waiting to see if he will have to serve a 4 game susp. from the NFL. The early word is that he will not have to serve it, so he has a chance to latch on with one of the three.

i could understand the browns but the cowoys and lions? They and we have depth at QB that would be a pointless siging, and since BP said he is only bringing in 3 QB's the only way i see him getting here i if one of the QB's get cut.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Quincy was a wasted era here.

Spags is right. The clown isn't even in football.

You can hate on Spags, but this time, shorty is correct. Quincy is a nightmare we all revisit.

Let's wake up and move on.

50cent

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Sounds like he is not the only one bitter about that whole thing.
I have nothing to be bitter about, I predicted he would beat out Hutch and it happened. Its just pathetic to me how someone that was at the camp kept making excuses about what was going on. First, it was BP was playing mental games on Hutch. Then it went to BP was giving QC enough rope to hang himself. Next it went to BP would give QC the majority of the snaps for the first 2 pre-season game and then it would be Hutch's turn.

My problem has nothing to do with the QB debate, but how someoen that works so close to the team can be the furthest from knowing the pulse of the organization as Spags has shown.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
TwoDeep3 said:

You can hate on Spags, but this time, shorty is correct. Quincy is a nightmare we all revisit.

Really? What about the Strong rumor that the QB BP trashed couple of days ago ( commenting about how he was limited at that position in 2003), is going to try to get him again? :D

Geez, its the same people who complain about Spags that seemingly can't let go of Quincy either. :p:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well it's not just Spags. DMN actually has an article noting anniversary of Carter's release. So it seems the beat writers, as well as some fans cannot let him go.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Well it's not just Spags. DMN actually has an article noting anniversary of Carter's release. So it seems the beat writers, as well as some fans cannot let him go.

Nah, its just Spags and his personal hatred for Q :D

50cent

Reaction score
TwoDeep3 said:

So why would you post on this thread if you want to move on? I forgot, you were one the ................... :bow:

31smackdown

Reaction score
How could the Bears not be on that list... I mean they already have Hutch and well Quincy is better than him....LOL.. sorry... really...sorry..just had to... :laugh2:

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Really? What about the Strong rumor that the QB BP trashed couple of days ago ( commenting about how he was limited at that position in 2003), is going to try to get him again? :D

Geez, its the same people who complain about Spags that seemingly can't let go of Quincy either. :p:

Please feel free to post a link to this rumor. Then follow with a direct quote from Parcells.

I await you reply.

50cent

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Woody, there enlies the problem I have with Spags. He's just taking time to pile on. I very seriously doubt this was his opening for the show until the DMN release. He's not that clever.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
50cent said:
So why would you post on this thread if you want to move on? I forgot, you were one the ................... :bow:

Why did you post the original thread.

Get over it. He was a fail bit here and will never amount to more than a speed bump in a Cowboy's trivia book.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
TwoDeep3 said:
Why did you post the original thread.

Get over it. He was a fail bit here and will never amount to more than a speed bump in a Cowboy's trivia book.

He posted the orginal thread because he wanted to have a discussion about it, there is nothing in the rules that says he cant.

Not saying your post was in the wrong either but it's not your place to tell someobdy to move on, he was making a simple comment an opinion he felt, if you have moved on then you coudl easily by pass the thread, there was no need for sucha n abrasive post.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Well Meryl, I just don't think this horse is dead just yet.......

Break out the bazooka!