Video: Speak: Are you with Troy on WR Routes? WR Scientist Irvin explains F = MA

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm on Troy if guys are really doing this! I'm more so on the play design and the routes we choose to only run over and over and over!! Would you be motivated to run routes against a team knowing they're sitting on them

Qcard

Reaction score
I'm on Troy if guys are really doing this! I'm more so on the play design and the routes we choose to only run over and over and over!! Would you be motivated to run routes against a team knowing they're sitting on them
I've seen so many "run and turn around" aka stop routes.

Our play design looks like American drivers adapting to Roundabouts.. :muttley:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Loooooooool which leaves no chance for YAC or anything else, hey we know it's coming, we know you do it, BOOM they're doing it, we're ready for it! This is why Dak has nobody to throw it to, all the routes are covered

NotForLong

Reaction score
It is amazing that the Dak Critics?have claimed this is all you can do

It is amazing that the Dak Critics have claimed for the last 7 years that this is all you can do with Dak. Yet here we are and so called knowledgeable football fans have no clue as to why

Creeper

Reaction score
I haven't done the analysis of the games but it does seem like team play a lot of press on the Cowboys receivers. I don't see too many plays where they are playing 6 or 7 yards off like the way Dallas plays.

But I don't know that Troy was talking about getting off the LOS as much has he was talking about WRs not running crisp routes. Separation is created on changes in direction. They guys who change direction abruptly create separation. The guy who round their corners and cuts or do not flatten their routes, wind up with tight windows. Troy seems to be saying that guy not expecting the ball were running lazy routes so if the 1st read is covered, there is no one else for the QB to go too. I am not sure why receivers think they are not getting the ball on any play because if they are running a route they should be expecting the ball could come to them.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Our play design looks like American drivers adapting to Roundabouts.
Hate these damn things (lol)........remember being Carribeans in the early 90s, trying to drive around one, with the steering wheel on the right side. Never been so confused in my life and my newlywed wife didn't help with all the yang talk (lol) on and on. Twenty years later, they are popping up in American cities. Hell, the is one about a half mile from my house......I still hate them (LOL).

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I’m running down the middle of the field 30 yards five plays in a row. I’m never getting the football. I’m taking a play Off,. That’s when the ball comes lol. It’s discipline, discipline, discipline, coaching, coaching coaching.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Loooooooool which leaves no chance for YAC or anything else, hey we know it's coming, we know you do it, BOOM they're doing it, we're ready for it! This is why Dak has nobody to throw it to, all the routes are covered
I've been telling you brother. Dak is not the problem. Our Oline's struggles, no running game and poor/lazy routes ran by our talentless WRs, plus bad route designs by our coaches, is our problem on offense. Don't get me wrong, Dak does commit a few very dumb mistakes (all QBs do), but he's the least of our problems on offense. If Dak were missing wide open WRs or throwing interceptions because of missing those wide open receivers, I would be the first to bash Dak to high heavens. That's not what is happening. As Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin just stated, the problem lies elsewhere on this offense.

Qcard

Reaction score
Hate these damn things (lol)........remember being Carribeans in the early 90s, trying to drive around one, with the steering wheel on the right side. Never been so confused in my life and my newlywed wife didn't help with all the yang talk (lol) on and on. Twenty years later, they are popping up in American cities. Hell, the is one about a half mile from my house......I still hate them (LOL).
:lmao: :lmao:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've been telling you brother. Dak is not the problem. Our Oline's struggles, no running game and poor/lazy routes ran by our talentless WRs, plus bad route designs by our coaches, is our problem on offense. Don't get me wrong, Dak does commit a few very dumb mistakes (all QBs do), but he's the least of our problems on offense. If Dak were missing wide open WRs or throwing interceptions because of missing those wide open receivers, I would be the first to bash Dak to high heavens. That's not what is happening. As Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin just stated, the problem lies elsewhere on this offense.
It’s too easy to hate on one player and blame him rather than the analyze which really happening, most of these people don’t even watch the game they’re talking or ********ting during it or drinking , I’m thinking like 20% of true fans are invested in what’s really happening on the field. The other 80% not a clue. I don’t care, I’m giving up on them, I’m not watching the games. And then they come here and post an article like they know it all. It’s hilarious.

Qcard

Reaction score
I’m running down the middle of the field 30 yards five plays in a row. I’m never getting the football. I’m taking a play Off,. That’s when the ball comes lol. It’s discipline, discipline, discipline, coaching, coaching coaching.
Exactly!! but the smart players start learning ALL the routes and sooner or later the defense will "tip to your route"...I ALWAYS PREPARED TO HOUSE THAT MOMENT!!!:lmao2::lmao2:it takes a lot of discipline and Love for the game.

Qcard

Reaction score
It’s too easy to hate on one player and blame him rather than the analyze which really happening, most of these people don’t even watch the game they’re talking or ********ting during it or drinking , I’m thinking like 20% of true fans are invested in what’s really happening on the field. The other 80% not a clue. I don’t care, I’m giving up on them, I’m not watching the games. And then they come here and post an article like they know it all. It’s hilarious.
Haters are front runners...look at the Game chats on early picks or if the team is down!! They disappear if the Cowboys win or load up the Garbage Stat narratives...:lmao:

khiladi

Reaction score
LOL... You guys used to blame Kellen Moore for the routes for the curls, now you are blaming McCarthy...

Maybe the IQ behind the Center just can't handle a more complex offense....

You guys were yapping about how MMs changes made Dak the "MVP" and were hyping him up in training camp, talking about how he was killing it, and now you back to square 1....