Video: Speak: Are you with Troy on WR Routes? WR Scientist Irvin explains F = MA

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I've been telling you brother. Dak is not the problem. Our Oline's struggles, no running game and poor/lazy routes ran by our talentless WRs, plus bad route designs by our coaches, is our problem on offense. Don't get me wrong, Dak does commit a few very dumb mistakes (all QBs do), but he's the least of our problems on offense. If Dak were missing wide open WRs or throwing interceptions because of missing those wide open receivers, I would be the first to bash Dak to high heavens. That's not what is happening. As Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin just stated, the problem lies elsewhere on this offense.
So once we fix the off the ball problems, Dak won't choke anymore?

Sounds like excuses are being made before the SF game. Michael's comments are legit. Let's review a recent Chase Daniels or Kurt Warner QB video on Dak, shall we?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So once we fix the off the ball problems, Dak won't choke anymore?

Sounds like excuses are being made before the SF game. Michael's comments are legit. Let's review a recent Chase Daniels or Kurt Warner QB video on Dak, shall we?
I've already shown those video reviews by both Chase Daniels and Kurt Warner along with others. Yes, some poor plays have been on Dak but many others have been on other players and coaches. Will you admit that, or does your DDS not allow you?

75boyz

Reaction score
Dak is exactly like the Jerry common denominator GM situation. I mean Jerry has been the one constant as GM over the last 29 years of team roster building.

Dak has been the one constant as QB through 5 different playcallers/offenses over the last 9 years.

The ultimate results by those 2 position holders has been failure.

And there's most likely more of these exact same results or worse coming from the both of them for the next 4 years together.

The Dak Ages.
What an era, Or is it error? LOL

Cowboys!

lostar2009

Reaction score
Once again it's the same facts. It is what it is at this point and I don't see this team getting better.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I can see why Irvin has been around so long. He knows how to provide details that are interesting and revealing.
P.S. when I coached community football, I used to try to teach my offensive and defensive players who to use hand-to-hand karate moves to their advantage.
Some of the information Irvin was sharing was some of the moves I was teaching.

Qcard

Reaction score
When all else fails it’s the R card and that is just pure BS and shows the IQ of the poster. I feel sorry for you that you actually believe this, it’s just pathetic.
:lmao2: :lmao: These 20th Century argument tactics are weak and weird!!!

OF ALL the Non-Football related issues.....we see what flashed in your mind then into your post:muttley:

Go play 17th Century definitions with someone else. You are not equipped for this conversation.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
LOL... You guys used to blame Kellen Moore for the routes for the curls, now you are blaming McCarthy...

Maybe the IQ behind the Center just can't handle a more complex offense....

You guys were yapping about how MMs changes made Dak the "MVP" and were hyping him up in training camp, talking about how he was killing it, and now you back to square 1....
yeah, what do Irvin and Johnson and Aikman know about football and WRs....the dummies
:thumbup:

Last edited:

Brax

Reaction score
:lmao2: :lmao: These 20th Century argument tactics are weak and weird!!!

OF ALL the Non-Football related issues.....we see what flashed in your mind then into your post:muttley:

Go play 17th Century definitions with someone else. You are not equipped for this conversation.
We all get your game, and everyone knows your meaning as you use it often but you aren’t man enough to say it because it will get you time out in the corner, simply pathetic the level some will go. Just go away with your twisted mind.

sbark

Reaction score
Yep.

Now McCarthys offense is the problem but its the same offense he had his best season in and its the same receivers.

He is playing better teams and this are the results you are getting. Same as Buffalo and Green Bay last year
100%
Playing playoff caliber teams
Results reflect

khiladi

Reaction score
Lies....we blamed Kellen Joy Stick Moore for a lack game situational awarenesses.

Dak Haters make stuff up

Did you ever associate Herbert's IQ with his love for Kellen Moore?

Dak Haters have dog whistles..

Dak was the MVP Runner Up.

Dak Haters hyped Trey Lance.

Dak Prescott was killing it with Cooks and Tolbert in Camp

Chiefs just traded for Hopkins

Bills just traded for Cooper

Dak Haters are weirdos :lmao2: :lmao:
1. You blamed Moore for everything including his routes. You loved McVarthy for his “quicker routes” and Texas “WC”.

2. Herbert loves Moore. Herbert also broke his hand and could hardly hold the ball and was shelved, The Chargers were going to keep him and didn’t allow anybody to interview him. Then Harbaugh came and they gave him complete control. So he brought in his own staff. Moore got picked up the next day basically and is doing fine in Philly. The chargers fans hate Greg Roman. He’s garbage.

3. Killing it when? He’s had all the same WRs last year except Cooks, who he had. You fanboys even blamed the injury of Ferguson as why he struggled. He sucked last year to start the season and ended the season like garbage. He only beat up bad teams. He picked up right where he left off last season getting destroyed by good teams, but he’s even worse. Throwing picks, you thought he was mvp for beatinh a horrible browns team.m

4. Unlike those other QBs buddy, Dak has Lamb and HAD Cooper. Dak failed and confuse to fail. Those teams wouldn’t need to trade with the WR crew Dak played with and has played with.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good lord blame anyone but the players. I thought CD was a grown man. He makes more money than any WR in history. Little baby needs daddy to tell him what to do? Sounds like Dez all over again. So sick of these sad little losers.
That is not CeeDee.

khiladi

Reaction score

Man, look at those WRs not getting off the snap!

OMG! Cooks didn’t get off his snap, so Dak was “gone” into his other reads, not sitting there just staring Cooks down!

Don’t forget: