Video: Speak: Are you with Troy on WR Routes? WR Scientist Irvin explains F = MA

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOL... You guys used to blame Kellen Moore for the routes for the curls, now you are blaming McCarthy...

Maybe the IQ behind the Center just can't handle a more complex offense....

You guys were yapping about how MMs changes made Dak the "MVP" and were hyping him up in training camp, talking about how he was killing it, and now you back to square 1....
He handled it before what do you think he automatically forgot?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOL... You guys used to blame Kellen Moore for the routes for the curls, now you are blaming McCarthy...

You guys were yapping about how MMs changes made Dak the "MVP" and were hyping him up in training camp, talking about how he was killing it, and now you back to square 1....
Blaming the receivers for taking plays off. Not necessarily the playcalling. You find negative and everything about this don’t you?

khiladi

Reaction score
No, we blamed Kellen Moore for the playcalling the scheme. It didn’t match our system players.
No, you blamed Kellen Moore for the "curl routes"... I'd go back and provide you post after post of you Dak fanboys blaming the routes on Kellen, but that would violate the rules. Just like when I provided posts from you fanboys declaring Dak elite and top 5. But here you go regarding the same old story...

In fact, McCarthy also said that he never played on an offense that had so many option routes...

https://www.cowboyszone.com/comments/yv2gg0/kellen_moore_too_many_option_routes/

khiladi

Reaction score
Blaming the receivers for taking plays off. Not necessarily the playcalling. You find negative and everything about this don’t you?
They aren't taking plays off. Troy was saying he doesn't see them get off the line when they anticipate they aren't going to get the ball. Now you have to ask the reason why.. Slater reported after the Green Bay game last year that Dak panics when his first read isn't there. Everybody says Dak is an early progression QB. CC mentioned that Dak was being coached to bail pocket if his early reads weren't there after the bye week. All this proves is there is a disconnect with the WRs and the QB. We have been telling you for years before this story of Aikman the all-22 has WRs in the later reads being wide open, but bone-head gets locked into 1 WR,

All of it points to constant, the dummy behind center.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Michael Irvin just proved you wrong. Troy Aikman proved you wrong. Yet, you worship them.

Come on, @khiladi , you are making a big fool of yourself with your DDS. You are smarter than that.

Qcard

Reaction score
Lies....we blamed Kellen Joy Stick Moore for a lack game situational awarenesses.

Dak Haters make stuff up
Did you ever associate Herbert's IQ with his love for Kellen Moore?

Dak Haters have dog whistles..
Dak was the MVP Runner Up.

Dak Haters hyped Trey Lance.

Dak Prescott was killing it with Cooks and Tolbert in Camp

Chiefs just traded for Hopkins

Bills just traded for Cooper

Dak Haters are weirdos :lmao2: :lmao:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've been telling you brother. Dak is not the problem. Our Oline's struggles, no running game and poor/lazy routes ran by our talentless WRs, plus bad route designs by our coaches, is our problem on offense. Don't get me wrong, Dak does commit a few very dumb mistakes (all QBs do), but he's the least of our problems on offense. If Dak were missing wide open WRs or throwing interceptions because of missing those wide open receivers, I would be the first to bash Dak to high heavens. That's not what is happening. As Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin just stated, the problem lies elsewhere on this offense.
On Hanging with the Cowboys they went at this topic it was sooooo good love that show. I hear ya bro

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It’s too easy to hate on one player and blame him rather than the analyze which really happening, most of these people don’t even watch the game they’re talking or ********ting during it or drinking , I’m thinking like 20% of true fans are invested in what’s really happening on the field. The other 80% not a clue. I don’t care, I’m giving up on them, I’m not watching the games. And then they come here and post an article like they know it all. It’s hilarious.
100% correct!

This explains exactly what's going on this board and why it has been dumbed down so badly. Like you said, 80% don't know what they are talking about because 1) they don't understand the game... or 2) they don't watch and study the games properly and thoroughly because either they are too lazy, too drunk or don't understand how to study the games.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Play calling is a factor. We don't exactly have the greatest route runners currently. Not like Cooper. Pretty sure both the separation & the tight window throws statistics illustrate that.

kskboys

Reaction score
They aren't taking plays off. Troy was saying he doesn't see them get off the line when they anticipate they aren't going to get the ball. Now you have to ask the reason why.. Slater reported after the Green Bay game last year that Dak panics when his first read isn't there. Everybody says Dak is an early progression QB. CC mentioned that Dak was being coached to bail pocket if his early reads weren't there after the bye week. All this proves is there is a disconnect with the WRs and the QB. We have been telling you for years before this story of Aikman the all-22 has WRs in the later reads being wide open, but bone-head gets locked into 1 WR,

All of it points to constant, the dummy behind center.
That is the very definition of taking plays off.

You see, when CD is dogging it, the D can focus on others because they know he's not getting the ball. He's telegraphing what's coming to the D.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
It is amazing that the Dak Critics?have claimed this is all you can do

It is amazing that the Dak Critics have claimed for the last 7 years that this is all you can do with Dak. Yet here we are and so called knowledgeable football fans have no clue as to why
Let's not absolve Dak from any accountability here. First I've seen Dak make some really bad throws this year to OPEN receivers. Furthermore the QB is the leader of the offense, if Michael wasn't running routes right Troy as the leader would be in his ear about it. We've all see Troy chastise teammates that were screwing up. When have you seen Dak take a leadership roll like that? In those moments Dak is on the bench staring at the ground. He ain't it.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score

Yep.

Now McCarthys offense is the problem but its the same offense he had his best season in and its the same receivers.

He is playing better teams and this are the results you are getting. Same as Buffalo and Green Bay last year