Speculation: Brandon Graham speaks on Amari's "poor body language"

Zordon

Reaction score
We gave up a 1st and 100M for an oaf. Everybody seems to know it but the homers on CZ.

https://www.espn.com/blog/philadelp...-smile?platform=amp&__twitter_impression=true

Cowboys backup quarterback Ben DiNucci was struggling in his first career start. Graham noticed Cooper beginning to sag in the midst of an unproductive day (one catch, five yards), so Graham -- an elite and relentless trash-talker -- turned his attention to the star wideout, telling him he "might as well hang up the cleats" and "get ready for next week!" because his efforts were futile.

"I knew the rap sheet on him. His body language is bad, so when you see his body language [worsen] I'm like, 'Oh yeah, I'm about to get him.' So I started talking to him," Graham told ESPN, beginning to burst into laughter. "He was gone. He's like, man, I can't wait until Dak Prescott gets back. That's the type of face he had."

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Hey Brandon Graham!

tenor.gif

dsturgeon

Reaction score
You don't develop a rap sheet from one game

A rap sheet about his body language? My point is, who cares what he looks like. The dude made an assumption on how his face looked, and claimed it meant something.

How were his routes run at the start of the game, compared to the end. That is what you look at

JayFord

Reaction score
I don't understand why people look so much into Amaris body language

He's not an expressive type of person and has a resting face........he's like Kyler Murray both have no expression

The man goes out there and gets results

jujoboys

Reaction score
We gave up a 1st and 100M for an oaf. Everybody seems to know it but the homers on CZ.

https://www.espn.com/blog/philadelp...-smile?platform=amp&__twitter_impression=true

So you are saying that Cooper was frustrated by playing with a terrible QB that gave the team a 0% chance of winning? I can't imagine a professional would feel frustrated by having to rely on a QB that was hitting more green jerseys than white jerseys. Dinucchi is just lucky the Eagles' secondary players can't catch.