Speculation: Brandon Graham speaks on Amari's "poor body language"

Mannix

Reaction score
I like you Corso....not enough to make out or anything...but I like you,

Proof

Reaction score
Exactly what i've been saying. Awful body language and he's been making business decisions too.

Haven't seen a 20 million dollar receiver 1 time this year.

I think he can be awesome btw. I'm not an Amari hater.. It's just the truth.

weird. Not when he was leading the league in receptions and avging over a 100 ypg?

KDM256

Reaction score
That Cowboys/ Eagles game first 2 out 4 plays Zeke lined up under center in wildcat, What WR1 wanna see that and if you knew anything about this team, would know that the Cowboys was in for a long day.

But only on CZ is where posters ragged on players like Cooper for Body language and hype up bums like Dinucci like he's the second coming of Romo..

Make it make sense

InTheZone

Reaction score
he's been that way since he's been in dallas, cry about it the entire time or don't cry about it at all.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Cooper does look like he doesn't want be out there at times.

Not a good energy to be giving off.

can you blame him? No QB and a jacked up OL.

Coop is quiet though. He doesn’t talk much at camp either.

just does his job.

CapnB

Reaction score
Local media (Fish maybe more) writing this up as if its something new. Look, people have questioned Coop's game since his rookie year and its stupid in my opinion. I'll take Coop and his "bad body language" any day over some diva WR like Michael Thomas.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
I don’t get the Amari Cooper body language issue? I see a football player who doesn’t complain and doesn’t over react.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just a couple of seasons ago, Coop scored 3 TDs and ran all over the Eagles, exclaiming "I'm here!" at the end. How was his body language then? People kick you when you're down. The Eagles have problems of their own, Brandon.

By the way, I work with Brandon Graham's auntie. She's a witch who runs her mouth too much. Must be a family thing.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Amari makes more money. Amari's been to pro bowls. Graham never has. Consider the source.
What does that have to do with anything? Graham has a Super Bowl ring, Amari doesn’t. Does that mean anything?

eromeopolk

Reaction score
We gave up a 1st and 100M for an oaf. Everybody seems to know it but the homers on CZ.

https://www.espn.com/blog/philadelp...-smile?platform=amp&__twitter_impression=true
I have a different take on Cooper. If you a winner in high school with Teddy Bridgewater as your QB, then college with Nick Saban and break the records of Julio Jones, you get to the NFL with the Carr that can actually quarterback and make the Pro Bowl, and you get a renewed football life to be traded to the Dallas Cowboys with a franchise QB like Dak Prescott, I understand the Cooper frustration in his current situation.

It is not because Dak is gone. It is because the Head Coach played a rookie noodle arm QB that only has a job because the Head Coach dead brother coached him in Junior high school. They had an experienced QB on the roster and played the Head Coach's favorite that could not deliver the ball let alone win.

His body language is just like my body language as a Cowboys fan since 1996. That body language gets worst every year.