Speculation: Brandon Graham speaks on Amari's "poor body language"

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Yet, both of them would still run good routes
I like both of them on the team so I’m not complaining. I played football. I don’t care about body language. I ain’t no artist. I care for results and they both deliver them

John813

Reaction score
I mean the one knock on him going back to Oakland was his bipolar play at times. We've seen it here, especially in 2019. Would be a beast one game and then just go through the motions the next.

I'm sure he's frustrated like other players with how this season has gone and maybe he displays it more than others. It is what it is.

I'll care when next year he's going through one of these slumps when the team is hopefully competitive. Only wish for him is that he doesn't get injured to end the year.

Plankton

Reaction score
He just looked like a guy a little bit overwhelmed by playing with Ben DiNucci. One of those pinch me I'm dreaming moments.

giphy.gif

superonyx

Reaction score
I don't understand why people look so much into Amaris body language

He's not an expressive type of person and has a resting face........he's like Kyler Murray both have no expression

The man goes out there and gets results
Because fans on this forum are bored and angry with their team so they post garbage coming from an eagles player to try and get other cowboys fans to fight with them.
Pretty pathetic really.

Can you imagine using anything said by an eagles player who is trying to boost himself up with his "trash" talking ability as a tool to try to fight with people who like the same team you do? Its weird and sad.

817Gill

Reaction score
That's not fair though. How would Randy or TO react to playing with Dinnuchi?
Or Antonio Brown, or punch em up Micheal Thomas, or yell at Kyler Murray when you aren’t targeted DHop.

Not bagging these guys just pointing out that most WR1’s have some personality-quirk that helps/hurts them.

Carson

Reaction score
Amari makes more money. Amari's been to pro bowls. Graham never has. Consider the source.

Missed the biggest thing Graham has that Coop does not. The reason you play the game

Beaker42

Reaction score
Don't listen to this crap unless it is warranted. I wonder how many good routes amari ran and was open, how many times he was targeted, and if his routes slackened towards the end of the game
It is warranted. Amari’s been playing like a guy who had his dog stolen.