Speculation: Brandon Graham speaks on Amari's "poor body language"

dsturgeon

Reaction score
It is warranted. Amari’s been playing like a guy who had his dog stolen.

73 yards a game, avering 10+ yards a catch

with 4 qb's

I bet he starts coming on strong the rest of the season and is well over 1000 yards

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Im just saying if your QB was throwing the ball like this how would you feel?
minique-evans--miss-texas-2014-first-pitch.gif
I don't know about the throw, but that is some nice form!
:cool::thumbup:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cooper is basically an expressionless player, always has been. You can go back to Bama days and they'd be up by 28, 2 of the TD's his, and you couldn't read that on his face. Just the type man he is, reserved. That's one of things I really like about him, not a showboating diva.

Did Graham get to him or did they get to DiNucci?

One thing WR's do not like about inexperienced QB's, they can hang them out and the DB's know that. One of the things the vet QB's, including Prescott do, is throw a little behind the WR to protect him but a QB in his first start is processing too much information to think about that.

fivetwos

Reaction score
He isnt any worse than the problem with #21, and 54, and 98....

Jerry pays the wrong people. That right there is preventing this team from getting any better until after next season.

This time next year the free ride is over. Except Elliott, who somehow got his contract worked to be paid if he bothers to care or not. He gets another year because Jerry couldbt stand for his fake friend to not like him.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't understand why people look so much into Amaris body language

He's not an expressive type of person and has a resting face........he's like Kyler Murray both have no expression

The man goes out there and gets results
Ever take a look at Dak on the bench? He's in a trance state. Rodgers looks like he's feeding the ducks at the park. Brady is just looking for anyone to return his high 5.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
On one hand we hand a #1 wr who was fiery but could only run a few routes. And in the other we have an unemotional guy who was up there in receptions and still might be who runs precise routes. I’ll take the guy we have right now. I could only imagine what we’d be hearing and reading of dez was having sideline meltdowns at nooch and Gilbert and the ripping dalton apart.

stiletto

Reaction score
I know no one likes his "body language" but Cooper was going to be a top 5 receiver easily this year before Dak went down. Even when he has had amazing games, I've never seen him be a rah-rah type guy. I think Cowboys fans just hate that he's not. He needs a competent QB and he needs to be healthy. Just my opinion. I am not a rah-rah guy at work either but I produce and my work is usually excellent and yes I make good money.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can you blame him? They were playing with a guy who gave them zero chance of winning, or barely completing a pass.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Brandon Graham knew, just like Cooper did, that it just wasn't the same with Dak out. Could it be that Cooper is too easily discouraged? His record against other teams on the road isn't anything to brag about. It sure seems it doesn't take a whole lot to throw his game off. Evidently, he needs to put his big boy pants on and make the best of things. Looks like he's very good when he's "feeling warm & fuzzy" and just the opposite when he's not. C'mon, man!

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
so i get the knock although in the grand scheme of things it means nothing , production is KEY!.. wasnt he the only WR who caught ball that game?

so what all the energy and emotion physicals traits from lamb and Gallup led to no catches. Didnt lamb have that fumble bounce off him or was that another game? Gallup dropped TD didnt he? the last few weeks all ive seen is Lamb and gallup drop passes and hardly have any production when players like Nooch and Dalton needed it..

wow all that energy and emotion led to a GOOSE EGG in the stat line..

i would like to see a bit more from AC in that regard but its not a necessity as long as his production is up..

dsturgeon

Reaction score
so i get the knock although in the grand scheme of things it means nothing , production is KEY!.. wasnt he the only WR who caught ball that game?

so what all the energy and emotion physicals traits from lamb and Gallup led to no catches. Didnt lamb have that fumble bounce off him or was that another game? Gallup dropped TD didnt he? the last few weeks all ive seen is Lamb and gallup drop passes and hardly have any production when players like Nooch and Dalton needed it..

wow all that energy and emotion led to a GOOSE EGG in the stat line..

i would like to see a bit more from AC in that regard but its not a necessity as long as his production is up..

I think the whole passing game is going to start stepping up next game and get better throughout the year