Speculations on WFT next move at QB after failing to land Stafford

DFWJC

Reaction score
I am not sure posters here are aware of just how religious right wing HOU has become which is one of the main reasons Watson wants out. They have some crazy things going on behind the scenes and if that continues, this is blowing up in their face with the league office.
Do you mean the team or the city?

Brax

Reaction score
I am not sure posters here are aware of just how religious right wing HOU has become which is one of the main reasons Watson wants out. They have some crazy things going on behind the scenes and if that continues, this is blowing up in their face with the league office.
Come on, how about some links to all this BS you are posting. Religion, politics we need a Mod to clean this up.

cristglo

Reaction score
I don't think Watson is going anywhere, but if he does, starting over shouldn't be a problem for Houston. The team sucks with Watson. They won 4 games. What do you think they'll be without him? I'll tell you. In perfect position to draft another QB with the added picks they got trading Watson.

Not really understanding your response to my post?? If its to Huston looking for a QB look how long it took when they did have draft picks to get a QB the caliber of Watson. They may have only won 4 games last year but they have been a pretty good team with him at that position. The problem with Houston is that they havent had anyone really at the helm.

Flamma

Reaction score
Not really understanding your response to my post?? If its to Huston looking for a QB look how long it took when they did have draft picks to get a QB the caliber of Watson. They may have only won 4 games last year but they have been a pretty good team with him at that position. The problem with Houston is that they havent had anyone really at the helm.

I agree. I was responding to the question of whether or not they want to start over looking for a QB. My answer is, now is their opportunity while the team stinks. They could trade him for picks that will help improve the team, and next year they'll suck mightily and probably have a top 3 puck again. Then draft a QB. Now the chances of them getting a QB like Watson? Probably not good. But they'll be in position to.