*Spoiler* Why WWE sucks...

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3940734 said:
Wow....that is complete crap.

Is he unexpectedly hurt or something?

No. He's not, it's just WWE making an idiotic decision. Christian should've gotten a reign til atleast SummerSlam he would've burst through as a main eventer, now he will seen as a joke and never get to that level.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3940742 said:
No. He's not, it's just WWE making an idiotic decision. Christian should've gotten a reign til atleast SummerSlam he would've burst through as a main eventer, now he will seen as a joke and never get to that level.

Yeah if he's not hurt that's just stupid. i can't believe they'd want to take it off him already.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3940744 said:
Yeah if he's not hurt that's just stupid. i can't believe they'd want to take it off him already.

Vince makes a huge thing about a youth movement in the company, and look at the two top champions... Randy Orton & John Cena, the only two established superstars (outside of arguably CM Punk ) that are working full time.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I'm not upset that it's Orton. I really like Randy Orton a whole lot. I'm just upset that they took it off Christian already.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3940773 said:
Don't get me wrong I'm not upset that it's Orton. I really like Randy Orton a whole lot. I'm just upset that they took it off Christian already.

He is a midcarder who only got the title because his best friend was a main eventer who got injured and they wanted to do it for him.

He does not draw money ...... he is a TNA main eventer ..... not WWE.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
zrinkill;3940821 said:
He is a midcarder who only got the title because his best friend was a main eventer who got injured and they wanted to do it for him.

He does not draw money ...... he is a TNA main eventer ..... not WWE.

I personally think it's premature to assume he can't draw money with the WWE crowd because he wasn't given the chance to do so.

I, personally, feel like he could do a pretty solid job, especially working with the right people. But to each their own.

Mrdude108

Corleone
Reaction score
Wow! This happened on RAW? Gotta be kidding me, that is so ridiculous. I had to stop watching WWE almost two years ago, I got back into it when Rocky and Austin came back, along with Taker but it went back to being the same old WWE apparently. Christian definitely deserved it, the E wouldn't even let him win it himself, they had to have Edge come in and help. He main evented in TNA, he should be given a shot here.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
I didn't think it would last.. Vince has always hated him for some reason that i will never understand. To be honest, he is a little bit skinny and doesn't really have the body type of a heavyweight.. but he makes up for it in charisma and mic skills. Just another case of the horrible writing that is rampent in WWE and TNA today.

Ren

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3940706 said:
http://pwinsider.com/article/57683/major-wwe-spoiler-.html?p=1

/facepalm. People actually care about Christian as champion, someone who deserved it and is a thousand times more entertaining than the idiots there pushing on RAW and he is just a transitional champion? What happened to making new stars.

Seems the WWE have just decided to be lame this year :bang2:

It's looking more and more like they're going to let Cena hold the title until WM which *spoiler* means it's even more obvious that he's winning that match too and now they couldn't even wait a week to pin the belt on Orton.

Was really hoping they'd give Sheamus a push and have him feud with Christian for a few months before they handed the belt to Orton, it would have been a great opportunity to push a few more people on the SD roster now wasted

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BraveHeartFan;3940842 said:
I personally think it's premature to assume he can't draw money with the WWE crowd because he wasn't given the chance to do so.
He was tag team champs with Edge for a long time. Then the WWE brass figured out it was Edge who was the draw not Christian next thing you know they were split up. You can see how each of their careers went since then.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3941053 said:
Christian wouldn't be considered a new star.

He would be considered new on the main event level.

Christian should be a main event player, he's more over than a majority of the people they have been pushing (Sin Cara, ADR, Miz, Swagger, Ziggler), he's more charismatic than all of them & a better in ring worker than any of them excluding Sin Cara, but he's better at the WWE style than Cara is. Does he have the ideal look? No, but that should be overlooked in his case, he has earned it.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3941053 said:
Christian wouldn't be considered a new star.

And the real funny thing is when they do create new stars ...... the wresting minor league fans complain about them.

Miz
ADR
Sheamus

and on the way
Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Cody Rhodes

All those guys have it.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The question is...I wonder if Christian was told he would give it up that fast after winning it at the PPV.

How do we know if he could pull off the main event if he's never had the chance?

His body type is the same as Punk's, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
zrinkill;3941104 said:
And the real funny thing is when they do create new stars ...... the wresting minor league fans complain about them.

Miz
ADR
Sheamus

and on the way
Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Cody Rhodes

All those guys have it.

McIntyre, Sheamus and Rhodes do. The rest are midcarders at best.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Aikmaniac;3941119 said:
The question is...I wonder if Christian was told he would give it up that fast after winning it at the PPV.

How do we know if he could pull off the main event if he's never had the chance?

His body type is the same as Punk's, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Did you see the pop he got? It was bigger than the Cena pop at the end of the night, the fans want christian as champ. He's arguably the most over face as people are getting sick and tired of SuperCena and Orton at the top for the past 5 years.