*Spoiler* Why WWE sucks...

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3947612 said:
in Jerichos book he calls undertaker "The Fonz" "the Sage" of the backstage, when he talks you listen.

He said when he is done wrestling he would like to work with the wrestlers backstage. That may have changed since he married Michelle though. They may be tired of all the traveling.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3947611 said:
he doesn't like doing the mic work...

That is not actually true ..... he wanted to stay in his biker role but Vince and the writers wanted him back as the deadman.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Hostile;3947292 said:
You don't need to apologize for being wrong. But you do whatever you want to do. Again, she has never said TNA sucks and has never bashed TNA. You went all TNA knight in shining armor over nothing.

Dude.. enough.

I wasn't wrong.. you're welcome to your opinion, but that's all it is.

Frankly, im sick of you whining about it. She didn't have a problem with what i said. She called TNA idiots for taking Hardy back. I said that's baloney and WWE has put up with rampent steroid abuse in the past. That's that. Get over it.. sheesh.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
zrinkill;3947635 said:
That is not actually true ..... he wanted to stay in his biker role but Vince and the writers wanted him back as the deadman.

that's not what he said on his dvd..but I won't argue about it. That gets old fast.