*Spoiler* Why WWE sucks...

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
daschoo;3946780 said:
there were 25 votes for aj being the most over thing in tna. i wouldn't call that conclusive proof that everyone bar a few on here loves aj.

Not only that but it's the best thing going in TNA and look what the poll has him up against. If he can't be the most over thing in TNA, against that lot of crap, then he's in serious trouble anyway.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3946786 said:
TNA are idiots because they're bringing him back, again, after he's been in trouble multiple times over, and fired, from one company for being in trouble over and over again with drugs.

Giving the guy a second chance after the first time is one thing, continuing to bring him in and push him knowing that he's completely unreliable and a moron only serves to prove how stupid the people running TNA are.

Does WWE look the other way? You bet they do. They all do. But you note that WWE has also fired people, or suspended people even while they're the champion, for getting into trouble over drugs.

They stripped RVD of the World Title, and suspended him when he couldn't stay off them. They let Angle out of his contract to seek help for his, and he instead went to TNA and only allowed his problems to get worse. They got rid of Jeff Hardy cause he couldn't stay out of trouble and off drugs.

TNA, instead, continues to allow Angle to comeback, but at least this time they're sufficiently wasting his talent with this stupid angle with Jarrett, and they're going to continue to let Angle work.

Not only that but now they're adding an even bigger addict, and headcase, into the mix of things by bringing in Chyna. So, yeah, while all companies loko the other way it would appear TNA is doing all they can to set the record for looking the other way.

Lets please not compare Kurt Angle with drug addicts. He had a problem with perscription pain meds, hardly the same as a recurring drug habit.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3946824 said:
Lets please not compare Kurt Angle with drug addicts. He had a problem with perscription pain meds, hardly the same as a recurring drug habit.

And alcohol.

Big time.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
zrinkill;3946828 said:
And alcohol.

Big time.

Big time? Really?

To my knowledge, he's been arrested for drunk driving one time, and those charges were ultimately dropped. He was also arrested one time for "operating a vehicle under the influence" and plead guilty to that even though he wasn't found operating the vehicle.

Hardly seems like an alcohol obsession..

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3946833 said:
Hardly seems like an alcohol obsession..

Wow ..... twice he has had alcohol related incidences with the police. How many times does it need to be before you classify it as a problem.

4?
5?
6?

:laugh2:

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
zrinkill;3946836 said:
Wow ..... twice he has had alcohol related incidences with the police. How many times does it need to be before you classify it as a problem.

4?
5?
6?

I know people in my own town who just go out for drinks socially and have driven home intoxicated numerous times. Does that mean they are abusive alcoholics? Hell no, alot of people do it.. although they won't ever admit it.

Kurt Angle being a BIG TIME alcoholic though? No lol.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Kurt has issues..I think there was a domestic problem with Karen...and he has physical problems with his neck...same as Edge, Cena. He's a great wrestler/athlete. It was a big loss for WWE when he left. He had alot of problems though. Still does.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
That is a good read...thanks. Funny reading that TNA has a very strict drug policy & yet they allowed Jeff to wrestle when he was obviously impaired. But then again Owen fell to his death & WWE went on with their PPV. I guess sometimes the show really must go on....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3946354 said:
She is the most level headed.. most of the time. This time however, i don't agree with her statement, calling TNA idiots for bringing back a drug addict. He's still under contract with them, so honestly they arn't bringing him back, because they never let him go. He has a problem, but using marijuana isn't some horrible crime. Its no worse than using steroids. He has a problem, he'll work to get it fixed or he won't make much more money in the industry.

Noble of you to stick of for her, but i have already stated my feelings about her rational posting in the past, so im not attacking her character or making it personal. Just disagree this time. She can defend her own opinions, its nothing to get bent out of shape over. Just good discussion.
Your reply to her was over the top. If you can't see that, shame on you.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Hostile;3946967 said:
Your reply to her was over the top. If you can't see that, shame on you.

It was not.

It simply said that the one idea was a load of baloney. Again, i have already defended her knowledge and rationality on this subject matter. You arn't a knight in shining armor dude lol. Rational posters can disagree and not get bent out of shape over it. She and i disagreed over this one particular issue and the only one getting bent out of shape over it.. is you.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I very much appreciate your kind words Hos...I am always discouraged when I see guys like Jeff who abuse their talent. I don't understand drug addiction I guess. Never done them nor even been inclined to. I hope in this time off tbe air that Jeff has been getting some sort of medical help. I would not ever be shocked though to see his name as the next wrestler who died young.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3947019 said:
I very much appreciate your kind words Hos...I am always discouraged when I see guys like Jeff who abuse their talent. I don't understand drug addiction I guess. Never done them nor even been inclined to. I hope in this time off tbe air that Jeff has been getting some sort of medical help. I would not ever be shocked though to see his name as the next wrestler who died young.

I'm not too sure that'll happen, he may have problems but as far as I know its not heroin/oxy/ any of those types. Its crystal meth, and i'm far from an expert lol(know nothing) but I don't ever hear about people dieing from crystal meth or pain killers.

He has his problems and most likely will never be vice free, but there are wrestlers doing far worse and it gets far less attention. Jeff's popularity and the amount of times he has ****ed up gets him alot more attention, but WWE doesn't suspend for weed(they drug test 4 times a year, and the fine for weed is $500.. Next to nothing when nearly all the guys are pulling 6 figures plus), if I had to guess i'd reckon more than half that roster smokes weed.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo 2 Austin;3947043 said:
if I had to guess i'd reckon more than half that roster smokes weed.

Really?

Why so high?

Sorry I wasn't trying to make a funny.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3947049 said:
Really?

Why so high?

Sorry I wasn't trying to make a funny.

Probably more, wrestler's have always been infamous for loving to party and paying a very low $2000 a year to smoke weed probably doesn't matter to nearly all of them.. except CM Punk lol

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
That's quite a huge assumption. I doubt not even close to half the roster smokes weed. Also, the stereotype of all wrestlers being known as party animals during their careers is overblown because of a few.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3947076 said:
That's quite a huge assumption. I doubt not even close to half the roster smokes weed. Also, the stereotype of all wrestlers being known as party animals during their careers is overblown because of a few.

i've read quite a few wrestlers biographies, and from what i've seen the stereotype isn't overblown at all.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3947043 said:
I'm not too sure that'll happen, he may have problems but as far as I know its not heroin/oxy/ any of those types. Its crystal meth, and i'm far from an expert lol(know nothing) but I don't ever hear about people dieing from crystal meth or pain killers.

He has his problems and most likely will never be vice free, but there are wrestlers doing far worse and it gets far less attention. Jeff's popularity and the amount of times he has ****ed up gets him alot more attention, but WWE doesn't suspend for weed(they drug test 4 times a year, and the fine for weed is $500.. Next to nothing when nearly all the guys are pulling 6 figures plus), if I had to guess i'd reckon more than half that roster smokes weed.

A TON of people die from addiction to pain killers....it's a felony to be caught with them illegally...and there is a list somewhere online of all the drugs had in his possession & I am pretty sure he had massive amounts of painkillers. I would say that if there were alot of wrestlers doing far worse as you state it would be news. It's not like he was being singled out or anything...and please tell me how one can say this many wrestlers are doing pot without knowing them? You can't even guess at such with any accuracy. Jeff has been in trouble for a long time. It is his fault & he needs to get clean. WWE gave him plenty of chances & they finally had enough.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3947077 said:
i've read quite a few wrestlers biographies, and from what i've seen the stereotype isn't overblown at all.

Then its opinion against opinion, but i bet if we looked at the roster right now and counted how many guys are doing illegal drugs right now, the number wouldn't be close to half.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3947081 said:
Then its opinion against opinion, but i bet if we looked at the roster right now and counted how many guys are doing illegal drugs right now, the number wouldn't be close to half.

I'm currently reading the Chris Jericho book that came out this year....
Undisputed: How to Become the World Champion in 1,372 Easy Steps

Fantastic book, has a very indepth perspective behind his life and covers the most interesting topic in wrestling alot, Vince McMahon aswell as ALOT of discussion about Chris Benoit and what wrestlers do when their on the road. If you need some material for reading I highly recommend that book for anyone that is interested in wrestling.