Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That seems about right. Especially come playoff time. Twelve teams make the playoffs, and he’s probably the worst in the playoffs.

That's what history continues to show us, yes. But if it happens this year, it will be the last.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope you’re right brother.

giphy.gif

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I firmly believe that we will have #3 on that list next year!
:thumbup:
Payton, Harbough, or Zimmer for me. Even better if zimmer got blown out and we could convince him to be our DC and have payton be HC. problem is they worked for this organization and know its a crap show

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Payton, Harbough, or Zimmer for me. Even better if zimmer got blown out and we could convince him to be our DC and have payton be HC. problem is they worked for this organization and know its a crap show

I think it will be Payton as head coach running this offense and he'll convince Richard to stick around to run the defense. We'll see about Old Man River next year.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Throughout the years of his tenure with the Cowboys, this is about as good as it's been for JG's rating. He's average in terms of his competence. That might bode well enough in the regular season but in the playoffs, it simply hasn't been enough to advance any farther than we have. 2019 should be able to provide enough evidence for the FO to arrive at a wise decision as to whether to retain him or not. So far, he's lucky to have lasted so long.

Last edited:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@Idgit would rank him #1.

I wouldn’t, if you’ve ever read anything I’ve ever said about the guy that would be pretty obvious.

I would debate a thousand foolish posters who think he’s #32 for reasons they’ve mostly made up and repeated until they believe it’s accurate. That’s what the issue has always been.