Sports Betting Site to refund bets on Saints vs Rams illegitimate game

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I saw this on tube channel Lawnation, he was rehashing the "catch/no catch" that screwed us in that GB game and handed us a loss due to these striped morons. How the boards were lit up with Chiefs fans, Lion fans, Saint fans etc ALL telling us it was NO catch to shut up, quit our crying, the officials were right, it was no catch blah blah blah... It was mentioned how ALL these same fans now felt about being "cowboied" this weekend. One poster politely stated, need to go on all their boards and feed them some of that crow they fed us. I remember telling most back then, be careful, this could well have been YOUR teams getting screwed over, well lordy be, looky here! Karma is a B*****

kskboys

Reaction score
I saw this on tube channel Lawnation, he was rehashing the "catch/no catch" that screwed us in that GB game and handed us a loss due to these striped morons. How the boards were lit up with Chiefs fans, Lion fans, Saint fans etc ALL telling us it was NO catch to shut up, quit our crying, the officials were right, it was no catch blah blah blah... It was mentioned how ALL these same fans now felt about being "cowboied" this weekend. One poster politely stated, need to go on all their boards and feed them some of that crow they fed us. I remember telling most back then, be careful, this could well have been YOUR teams getting screwed over, well lordy be, looky here! Karma is a B*****
Wasn't the refs. They called it a catch, league overturned.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
HXESmKM.jpg