Spotrac: Off-season team spenders

pacboyX

Reaction score
Obviously preparing for rebuild. Resign CD and Micah, draft some trench players and maybe strike gold on a random QB pick this yr or next.

Now if we resign Dak my mind and heart would be blown smh

rambo2

Reaction score
Obviously preparing for rebuild. Resign CD and Micah, draft some trench players and maybe strike gold on a random QB pick this yr or next.

Now if we resign Dak my mind and heart would be blown smh
I feel that teams rebuild every year.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It just proves what I've been saying for a while.
Something has changed, this is not the status quo for Jerald.
Normally he would have signed Dak, CeeDee, and kept Tyron . Added a FA RB.

I'm thrilled, I'll say it again, " there's a disturbance in the force"
Rumor has it he's been following the CZ daily...... :muttley:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Agreed, and Owners have always wanted what is best for the players, to hell with the fans.

Dak Haters are affiliated with the old school, that invented everything, define everything all except wanting to keep players from maximizing their earning potential

Dak Haters man in the mirror Lives Matter :lmao:
lmao...! Maximizing their earning potential. I know, the poor basdtid can't live on the many, many, many millions he already has, he needs more...I guess? Give the clown all the money he wants.

Dak lovers man in the mirror are invisible...until it comes to his money.
Screw the Cowboys, love The Dak.

giggle giggle giggle

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
is there a reason he can't ask for all the money he can get? why would any player not do that?
Yeah, you are right. The poor fool can't live on the millions and millions and millions he already makes, he needs mo mo mo mo money, screw the team.

pacboyX

Reaction score
I feel that teams rebuild every year.
I agree, there are hard and soft rebuilds. But with lack of signings and contract year for both coaches and players. This may be a last hoorah/tank year in the making.

rambo2

Reaction score
I agree, there are hard and soft rebuilds. But with lack of signings and contract year for both coaches and players. This may be a last hoorah/tank year in the making.
Double digit wins.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Yeah, you are right. The poor fool can't live on the millions and millions and millions he already makes, he needs mo mo mo mo money, screw the team.
Dak is only going to be paid what some NFL ownership group says he’s going to be paid. He doesn’t come up with the final compensation amount he signs for. An NFL franchise owner does. Somehow the system the NFL owners and NFL players have agreed to is Dak Prescott’s doing. Dak doesn’t make the rules, he abides by them. Cowboys fans want him to short change himself on the last contract he’s likely to ever sign. He may not be the best quarterback to ever play, but he’s definitely not the most stupid one to ever play.

Qcard

Reaction score
lmao...! Maximizing their earning potential. I know, the poor basdtid can't live on the many, many, many millions he already has, he needs more...I guess? Give the clown all the money he wants.

Dak lovers man in the mirror are invisible...until it comes to his money.
Screw the Cowboys, love The Dak.

giggle giggle giggle
Dak Haters prefer the rich billionaire guys who don't break a sweat or break a bone....to keep most of the revenue!!

We know whose side of the war Dak Haters took over mankind history :huh: :laugh:

Give Dak Cake!!

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak is only going to be paid what some NFL ownership group says he’s going to be paid. He doesn’t come up with the final compensation amount he signs for. An NFL franchise owner does. Somehow the system the NFL owners and NFL players have agreed to is Dak Prescott’s doing. Dak doesn’t make the rules, he abides by them. Cowboys fans want him to short change himself on the last contract he’s likely to ever sign. He may not be the best quarterback to ever play, but he’s definitely not the most stupid one to ever play.
:hammer:

The real question why are Dak Haters so concerned about saving the Owners money, whom insidiously implemented a self imposed cap.......the fallacy of controlling the cost for a juggernaut NFL that's made a profit even during the pandemic season!!!

Dak Haters: Feed the cake:lmao:

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Who the hell wants to take his over priced azz from us?

The entire league front offices knows the knock on this guy.
Or they know Jerry Jones can’t get out of his own way. Every team in the league understands the Cowboys’ issue is their GM is not very good at his job. It’s the other 31 ownership groups, collectively, that will decide how much Dak’s talents are worth. Pay it or don’t pay it. Anything that’s more than yes or no is drifting toward too complex for the Dallas FO.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Ask Mahomes and Brady why they would give a team friendly deal.
brady didn't ask in the end. when he was 40. Mahomes got a 10 year 450M contract. largest ever contract. made him the highest paid annually at the time. would you give Dak a 10 year 350M contract? average would be lower?

come on now.

and its funny, you mention two of the best ever as an example. is that it? the GOAT and a generational player.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I said any player asking for as much as they can? didn't say just Dak. My Gawd, get him out of your head for 2 seconds. just 2 seconds stop thinking about Dak. can you do that? are you able?