Spotrac: Off-season team spenders

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I said any player asking for as much as they can? didn't say just Dak. My Gawd, get him out of your head for 2 seconds. just 2 seconds stop thinking about Dak. can you do that? are you able?
I'm able to do what I want to do without your permission, now get me out of your head. Are you able to do that for just 2 seconds, just 2 seconds.

Your post: is there a reason he can't ask for all the money he can get? why would any player not do that?

See the "he", you are talking about Dak and don't even freaking know it! How embarassing.

Last edited:

glimmerman

Reaction score
Huge contracts coming up. Do we want to keep Parsons and Lamb, I think we sign Dak when the second phase of FA starts. Free up some money to sign draft picks and some FA.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'm able to do what I want to do without your permission, now get me out of your head. Are you able to do that for just 2 seconds, just 2 seconds.

Your post: is there a reason he can't ask for all the money he can get? why would any player not do that?

See the "he", you are talking about Dak and don't even freaking know it! How embarassing.
Clearly a response your previous post....and immediately followed with "anybody"!!!

But since you always read the first 3 words of any comment before your respond, I get your comment.

Dak is on your mind 24x7x60x60. Every second of every day. You can't sleep, eat, drink, sit, walk without thinking about Dak. Pathetic

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Clearly a response your previous post....and immediately followed with "anybody"!!!

But since you always read the first 3 words of any comment before your respond, I get your comment.

Dak is on your mind 24x7x60x60. Every second of every day. You can't sleep, eat, drink, sit, walk without thinking about Dak. Pathetic
Dance KoKo, go look in the mirror.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Hilarious that everyone believed the all in talk only to be shocked that they have continued operating the same way they have for years.

Sydla

Reaction score
So, what will people say if Dallas wins another 12 games in 2024, having not spent themselves into a hole?

Frankly, I don’t think that will happen because by the time the Cowboys get through spending on Dak, CeeDee, and Micah, they will have spent as much or more than most teams. Just because it hasn’t happened yet doesn’t mean it won’t happen.
It won't happen.

If you look at the data over the last decade, the Cowboys are actually one of the lowest cash spenders in the NFL and that includes extensions to guys like Dak and Zeke.

The Jones' have crafted this narrative that they spend a lot on the roster due to the cap always being tight but in reality, they don't invest in the roster as much as other teams.