Spotrac: Off-season team spenders

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very true, and Dak wants as much money as he can get, to hell with the team.

Dal lovers are infatuated with really nothing, nothing at all except not wanting the man to keep Dak down.

Troll Lives Matter.
So True yet so Sad...................
What were they before Dak one must wonder??????????? :huh:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
well, last year the cowboys had another 15M left on the cap, didn't spend it. the year before about 20M. so that's at least 35 million straight to the bottom line. Jerry and Stephen went Cha Ching
Because they knew the day would arrive when the Daktrash tale would be over..................

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Because they knew the day would arrive when the Daktrash tale would be over..................
Dak 24x7x60x60
You can't ear, sleep, sit, drink, walk ever without thinking about Dak. Sad. Very sad. There is absolutely nothing else and I mean NOTHING you can talk about but dak.

Find help. For your own good. Seriously dude I am worried about you

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This off-season is so weird . Just find a trade partner for dak and let’s move on
I would agree. There is absolutely no reason to not begin your QB search this year if the alternative is just riding out Dak's final year of his contract with a deggraded roster along with no real intention of resigning him next offseason.

Dallas should have been aggressively shopping Dak right as the offseason began if this was the plan the whole time. They 100% could have found a trade partner for him.

Qcard

Reaction score
Very true, and Dak wants as much money as he can get, to hell with the team.

Dal lovers are infatuated with really nothing, nothing at all except not wanting the man to keep Dak down.

Troll Lives Matter.
Agreed, and Owners have always wanted what is best for the players, to hell with the fans.

Dak Haters are affiliated with the old school, that invented everything, define everything all except wanting to keep players from maximizing their earning potential

Dak Haters man in the mirror Lives Matter :lmao:

doomsday9084

Reaction score
The Cowboys' window snapped shut against GB. Anyone looking at the cap knew it. Dallas is doing a reset without trying to tell anyone so they can keep selling tickets for fans to watch a team that is getting rebuilt. Going to be a rough few years.

Cowboys4lifeGR

Reaction score
LOL.....Cowboys 32nd

The biggest offseason move for the Cowboys should be to get Howie and the rest of his genius Cap Minions from his accounting department to move to the Star. HTF do the Eagles have the ability to consistently make offseason splash moves, spend over 300 million and still draft studs;;. This is coming from a Cowboys fan that dispises the Eagles by the way, but I just can't help being in awe of their ability to make personnel moves.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It just proves what I've been saying for a while.
Something has changed, this is not the status quo for Jerald.
Normally he would have signed Dak, CeeDee, and kept Tyron . Added a FA RB.

I'm thrilled, I'll say it again, " there's a disturbance in the force"

pitt33

Reaction score
They obviously have a bold personnel/cap management strategy that I can only speculate about.

We are in for a spectacular success or spectacular failure over the next 3-4 years is my guess.
It’s earmarked for the Big Three upcoming contracts.

rambo2

Reaction score
The biggest offseason move for the Cowboys should be to get Howie and the rest of his genius Cap Minions from his accounting department to move to the Star. HTF do the Eagles have the ability to consistently make offseason splash moves, spend over 300 million and still draft studs;;. This is coming from a Cowboys fan that dispises the Eagles by the way, but I just can't help being in awe of their ability to make personnel moves.
And how did the Cowboys beat the Eagles last season? That's the funny part.