News: ST: Cowboys coach Jason Garrett had fun, but no surprise NFC struggled to score in Pro Bowl

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Honestly, does it really mean anything at all?
Rating the play in the pro bowl is like tasting milk to judge wether the pudding is any good

CowboysRule

Reaction score
People getting upset over a game played just for fun with no tackling, how blitzing, a week to prepare and install an offense with a bunch of people who have never played together and who really don't care? Yep, must be the zone.

Did you even watch the game? It was literally two hand touch. This was not a real football game.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was working on a few little projects in the garage during the game. Periodically, I would drift into the house and pause a moment or two for the game. My observations were that all the players seemed be having fun and that it was nothing more than a glorified flag football game.... to take anything more than that away from this "game" other than just entertainment, it just silly.

Pants

Reaction score
Drat, came in here for expecting to see a thread like “now that Garrett proved to all pros how NOT to score, Dallas can finally fire him. The wait is over”

They couldn’t fire him with the pro bowl coming up. JJ needed the headlines

He will get Moore headlines now

silvrNblue

Reaction score
My bet, the AFC huddled up and balled us out!! THEY allowed a TD, knowing, Dallas would look and say, see he IS a top notch all pro HC...let's sign him for another 5 years of mediocre half ****** game calling!!!! We were Duped I say!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
that is due to JG's offensive genius ! but dont worry jerry will lock him up for another 10 years and kellen for 5.
Really? Did you not notice guys like the Eagles OL, who made one block, then just put his hands down and let the defender go? I'm not exaggerating.

Aven8

Reaction score
Mike Evans didn’t kill the 8 yard button hook? You don’t say.......

Sydla

Reaction score
You can't really put too much value into a pro bowl performance but nonetheless it does make you chuckle that in an offseason where we are talking about getting better offensive coaching and production, our new staff goes out and can't muster much in an all star game. LOL.