News: ST: Randy Gregory’s return has Cowboys’ D-line pumped up

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I suppose. But I have tried many, many types over decades, never felt down.
I think he probably just means "down" as in it's a CNS depressant, not necessarily that it makes you feel sad/down/etc.

kazzd58

Reaction score
Speak for yourself (not understanding) The mental toughness to stay on the field and not have outside distractions deter that.

he has a medical issue.... thats facts sooooo u are just going to ignore that? we born with distractions we grow up with distractions and still make it to places we never thought and still perform.. so i look at mental toughness different

his " issue" is he smokes marijuana wow..... something that can't kill u but i goes most don't want to be real about it.... lol oh boy mental toughness and he has a mental issue allegedly id say because I'm not there idk..

Sydla

Reaction score
Fingers crossed on this one.

If by some act of God he can be an asset in passing situations and provide legit pressure, Irving continues to play well and couple that with a healthy Claiborne, I am feeling really good in the playoffs. Really good.

My fear all along has been that we will run into a hot QB in the playoffs and a lack of pass rush will kill us.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
he has a medical issue.... thats facts sooooo u are just going to ignore that? we born with distractions we grow up with distractions and still make it to places we never thought and still perform.. so i look at mental toughness different

his " issue" is he smokes marijuana wow..... something that can't kill u but i goes most don't want to be real about it.... lol oh boy mental toughness and he has a mental issue allegedly id say because I'm not there idk..

Mental toughness refers to the mind, the strength of the mind. As for his medical issue. Show me a link that directly states what his medical issue is. That has been determined by someone in the medical field. (after diagnosing his symptoms). Not speculation by you or writers on sports websites who gave an opinion.

Bluefin

Reaction score
Do you know if there is a dead-line for activating a player from IR-Return? My guess is that it has to be done prior to the playoffs.

It appears open ended.

Any one player placed on Injured Reserve may be recalled to the active roster after eight weeks. The player can return to practice six weeks after being placed on IR.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
I'm pumped at the idea of having more depth..

I just hope he's really been busting his tail in the weight room and conditioning work. Because that man can look an awful lot like David Irving did last week when he's right.