News: ST: Randy Gregory’s return has Cowboys’ D-line pumped up

rags747

Reaction score
Have said it before but I saw Nate Newton on one of the vids on dallascowboys.com and he said that Gregory was the most physically gifted DE's that he has ever seen. Said he has extremely strong hands and can bend like Haley was able to bend around the corner without loosing speed. Let's all hope he can really bring it for us...it could make all the difference.

Bluefin

Reaction score
Hope we get Tapper back soon. We need more than just Irving to step up at DE. DTs have been playing well though.

Same here.

It seems like the team is leaning towards activating La'el Collins instead of Charles Tapper, but they're being patient and waiting to see where the biggest need will be before making the decision.

DeMarcus Lawrence's back is very worrisome.

HomeBiscuit

Reaction score
Can't wait to see what Gregory's been working at. Charles Haley may be done with Randy Gregory for smoking and wanting to fight Haley apparently, but I remember what a madman Haley himself was. Maybe an insane person with insane talent is exactly what this defense needs.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Please don't. We need him to stay away from the special Crownies. Far, far away. Lol.

I blame Romo and his special "crownies". Romo thought he had us all fooled with that "old man disguise".

Don't worry Romo we see you!

P.S. Can you ship me a new batch if you see this Tony?

Thanks!

Your Pal CS88

Kaiser

Reaction score
I'm not expecting anything at all out of Gregory but its great to see these kind of glowing comments from teammates. You would expect after a suspension it would be a lot of neutral generic comments to press about "We are rooting for him, he is a Cowboy and we support all our teammates, blah blah blah".

The fact these press statements are so positive makes me think Gregory has been hitting the weight room hard or doing well in whatever limited practices situations they have.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Can't wait to see what Gregory's been working at. Charles Haley may be done with Randy Gregory for smoking and wanting to fight Haley apparently, but I remember what a madman Haley himself was. Maybe an insane person with insane talent is exactly what this defense needs.
lol. You ain't kiddin. The defense needs a bloodthirsty, QB hating, madman. A killer on the loose straight out of some lunatic asylum!!