News: ST: Randy Gregory’s return has Cowboys’ D-line pumped up

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Off the top of my head i'd take Beasley but I'm not sure how often he rushes with his hand in the dirt.

Gregory has a ton of talent though. Who even knows what happens with him. Maybe he'll win the appeal and actually play next season. Not counting on it, but a Gregory and Jaylon addition could be possible. I wish I could tell the future
That's like us winning the Super Bowl, then getting 2 top 5 picks in the draft if both are healthy and eligible to play to their potential.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He has the talent but don't think the mentality is there for the long haul :(

Watched him closely at Oxnard last season and he was impressive. Let's hope he turns it around but I'm not counting on it.

kazzd58

Reaction score
Best to gloat when he makes a play 1st.

see y'all like to wait and see 1st i go off my gut feeling i don't have to wait... h

he's our best pass rusher right now.. he's gonna have an effect on the game... these 2 games is to get the feel back I'm more looking for him in the playoffs..

him and his boy Malik working side by side again like at Nebraska... 3rd down thats it... u can't teach his natural skill set ... too y'all go ahead and wait i'll already be over here

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
see y'all like to wait and see 1st i go off my gut feeling i don't have to wait... h

he's our best pass rusher right now.. he's gonna have an effect on the game... these 2 games is to get the feel back I'm more looking for him in the playoffs..

him and his boy Malik working side by side again like at Nebraska... 3rd down thats it... u can't teach his natural skill set ... too y'all go ahead and wait i'll already be over here

Y'all in the liquor cabinet I'm y'all guessing. Best pass rusher in talent. In the NFL takes more than that to succeed. Takes mental toughness. That he hasn't shown yet. Hope he can 'cause we need it.

Last edited:

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Ok ok I know I have been critical of him but I really hope he can contribute immediately....

tcain2004

Reaction score
I don't know if his rehab will be a long term solution for him, but I'd have to imagine the amount of joy and brotherhood this current team is exuding while winning football games might help him re-evaluate his priorities. Nothing would make me feel worse as a person than letting myself become a disappointment to a locker room full of such incredible players and people. Let's hope he's done letting people down.
Exactly I would feel like such an outcast. I would be doing anything to get right and back. But these guys brains work differently I think. Some of them just realize they are loaded with cash who cares about playing.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
It is excellent news but idk, he didnt much of anything his rookie season and he was thin as a rail

sbark

Reaction score
Maybe someone could post a timeline of the weed troubles denvers Von Miller went thru.......there is hope?

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I wish him well, he has tremendous talent...the pessimist in me still won't believe Commish Mara will allow for a happy ending here though until I see it.

kazzd58

Reaction score
Y'all in the liquor cabinet I'm y'all guessing. Best pass rusher in talent. In the NFL takes more than that to succeed. Takes mental toughness. That he hasn't shown yet. Hope he can 'cause we need it.

Bruh you obviously not understanding... only use him on 3rd down he can work on the rest of development in the offseason right now what he does best is what our line can use..

and quite frankly no one has his skills and he still don't know what all he's doing yet..

how do u know he doesn't have mental toughness tell me how do u really know that? how?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
FRISCO

Dallas Cowboys defensive end Randy Gregory didn’t record a sack as a rookie and hasn’t played in a game in almost a year. But everyone in the locker room understands the type of talent he possesses and what his return could mean to bolster the pass rush down the stretch.

“Oh, man, he’s been looking real good,” defensive end Tyrone Crawford said. “He’s looking real fast and definitely excited to get him out there against a team [the Detroit Lions on Monday night] that I feel he’ll actually rush good against. I’m excited, man.

“The young bull’s back.”

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article122312289.html#storylink=cpy

Continue reading...

Pumped up = me too!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Bruh you obviously not understanding... only use him on 3rd down he can work on the rest of development in the offseason right now what he does best is what our line can use..

and quite frankly no one has his skills and he still don't know what all he's doing yet..

how do u know he doesn't have mental toughness tell me how do u really know that? how?

Why would you cheer a cowboy on to come on and contribute when you can poop the poop on him??

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Same here.

It seems like the team is leaning towards activating La'el Collins instead of Charles Tapper, but they're being patient and waiting to see where the biggest need will be before making the decision.

DeMarcus Lawrence's back is very worrisome.
Do you know if there is a dead-line for activating a player from IR-Return? My guess is that it has to be done prior to the playoffs.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Speak for yourself (not understanding) The mental toughness to stay on the field and not have outside distractions deter that.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Time to whip out some masking tape and create my makeshift #94 Ware Gregory jersey.