Recommended Stadium Area Restaurants, Hotels, and Parking

Trajan

Reaction score
If you are in the Dallas area, or Addison to be specific, I’d recommend Nate’s Seafood and Steakhouse to watch the game. It is on restaurant row, so tons of other places around to eat. Maybe it is owned by Big Nate ?

Really love the food (Cajun) and in the bar area there are a lot of TVs.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Son and I are going to the Cowboys vs Lions game on Dec 30th.

Any suggestions for hotels, parking and restaurants?

Thanks in advance

Go Cowboys!

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score

Thanks in advance

Go Cowboys!
First trip to a Cowboys game?

This is my first year since 2007 not having PSLs and my favorite way to spend a football weekend in DFW would be to stay in Grapevine at the DFW Lakes Hilton. So many good restaurants on Main Street in Grapevine (really cool town) and about a 10-minute drive from hotel. AT&T is about 30 minutes from the hotel without traffic. Pre-game at Texas Live (walking distance to stadium). Can do post-game there, too.

You can find some parking option at https://www.parkwhiz.com/

There are many-many options in the DFW area for hotels and dining. This is just one that I consistently turned to.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Thanks in advance

Go Cowboys!
Hotel suggestions?...Throw a TV out the window, in homage to Bonzo!

Oh, and have a blast!

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
First trip to a Cowboys game?

This is my first year since 2007 not having PSLs and my favorite way to spend a football weekend in DFW would be to stay in Grapevine at the DFW Lakes Hilton. So many good restaurants on Main Street in Grapevine (really cool town) and about a 10-minute drive from hotel. AT&T is about 30 minutes from the hotel without traffic. Pre-game at Texas Live (walking distance to stadium). Can do post-game there, too.

You can find some parking option at https://www.parkwhiz.com/

There are many-many options in the DFW area for hotels and dining. This is just one that I consistently turned to.
Wife and I went to a game about 10 years ago with a group of folks. Someone else made all the arrangements so now we have to try to figure it out. Thanks for any helpful advice. We’ll be driving up from Houston way.

Kevinicus

Reaction score

Thanks in advance

Go Cowboys!
I never stay in a hotel near the stadium (except once, my ex got us a bread and breakfast a few miles away). I usually stay farther North (not terribly far from the airport, but not right up on it either). They tend to be cheaper, and it means I start my drive home closer.
As for parking...do you mind much of a walk? I've been parking for free lately, with about a mile of a walk (it's $20 to $30 for parking a couple minutes into that walk). I forget if it's on Collins or Cooper (about a mile west of the stadium), but there is a little strip mall area with a Dairy Queen. It's relatively empty. I usually grab a blizzard or something from DQ and start walking. Easy peasy.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
I never stay in a hotel near the stadium (except once, my ex got us a bread and breakfast a few miles away). I usually stay farther North (not terribly far from the airport, but not right up on it either). They tend to be cheaper, and it means I start my drive home closer.
As for parking...do you mind much of a walk? I've been parking for free lately, with about a mile of a walk (it's $20 to $30 for parking a couple minutes into that walk). I forget if it's on Collins or Cooper (about a mile west of the stadium), but there is a little strip mall area with a Dairy Queen. It's relatively empty. I usually grab a blizzard or something from DQ and start walking. Easy peasy.
Don’t mind the walk at all. Thanks for the helpful hints.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
I’m coming to visit.

Hurtado BBQ in Arlington any good?
Chef Timii Nigerian takeout in Fort Worth?