Staff Change

rcaldw

Reaction score
Thank you Hos. I appreciate all you've done. Thanks to Reality and all those who continue to serve on staff. It is a great forum.

Dodger12

Reaction score
Sorry to see you step down Hos. You're a huge part of why this place is a great Cowboys forum. Maybe Reality can let you keep your "color" or an honorary title in recognition of your contributions to the site over the past 10 years.

I'm sure there's a back story to all this and I saw it coming for a few months now. In any event, I wish you well...............

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Tigers recent win. Upcoming major. I think I can read between the lines here.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Hos,

Thank you for all that you have done that makes this board great. Enjoy your free time as we know you will be watching a lot of soccer now. :laugh2: Just kidding.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Hostile;4612505 said:
I'm really looking forward to using the Ignore feature. Conversely a bunch of people will finally be able to put me on Ignore. Now and then someone announces when they have someone on Ignore. I don't intend to do that. It serves no purpose. But I am going to heed my own advice and use it.

So can we put you on ignore yet, or what? ;)

No, seriously, I've never put anyone on ignore, not even Clove, because I figure if I don't like something they've said or think it ignorant, I don't have to respond to it.

For the most part, you and I have agreed when it comes to the Cowboys and, although I haven't always agreed with you in how you responded to some who disagree with you, I have a lot of respect for your many contributions to this board.

Hope you enjoy just being one of us "little guys."

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I don't blame you man and I know exactly what you mean. I am being taken to task on 'another site' as we speak because i said I considered you a friend. they do indeed take your position as an excuse to take shots at you and i do not blame you one iota for not wanting to put up with a constant barrage of palpable butthurtedness.

As long as you are sticking around at least. :)

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Thanks Hos . I appreciate all that you've done for this great forum. Your love and passion for the Cowboys is clear with every post you make. That's one of the things I like about you. Enjoy your retirement.

ware1manarmy

Reaction score
I'm pretty new here in the zone but I've been reading here for a while under my brothers name. Hostile your were a big help getting me up and running and I thank you very much. Good luck with your extended free time and I look forward to reading your posts as a regular guy.

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
A lot of things have changed since the olden days, but you have always been one of the great constants. Thanks, just don't get too hostile in your retirement.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Hey Hos.... Thanks for being there. You made this forum better by being here to handle us in the right way when we got out of hand. Enjoy the free posting time now.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
ravidubey;4612821 said:
Thanks for doing a thankless job.

^^^ This X 1,000,000

rcaldw;4612927 said:
Thank you Hos. I appreciate all you've done. Thanks to Reality and all those who continue to serve on staff. It is a great forum.

And absolutely, this ^^^

lostinomiya

Reaction score
I usually scan through posts until I find one form Hostile...just glad you will still be posting.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
lostinomiya;4613042 said:
I usually scan through posts until I find one form Hostile...just glad you will still be posting.

Thanks Hos, Glad you will be sticking around !

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, I'm free at last!

Thank you all for the kind words. Thanks to Reality for letting me finish business today, and the staff for everything.

The conspiracy theories were all wrong. Par.

:laugh2:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Hostile;4613050 said:
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, I'm free at last!

Thank you all for the kind words. Thanks to Reality for letting me finish business today, and the staff for everything.

The conspiracy theories were all wrong. Par.

:laugh2:

I'm happy you're happy. I won't be able to tease you so hard now though.

Encore

Never Enough
Reaction score
I definitley never post, but thank you for all you've done.

Just don't go joining Booze, p1, Bob, and whoever else has left on sour terms.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Encore;4613072 said:
I definitley never post, but thank you for all you've done.

Just don't go joining Booze, p1, Bob, and whoever else has left on sour terms.
Naw. I love this place. Best Cowboys forum in the world and there is no other place I'd rather be than here. They all still come every day for real Cowboys news when they tire of the same jokes they've been telling for over 8 years.

Even they know this place is the bomb.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
It looks so strange seeing your name as just a supporter.

Thanks for your time and effort in keeping this website a fun place to go to.