Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
burmafrd;4613126 said:
its fun just being a grunt

Hoss

you will love it

Quoting this so that Hos has a chance to see it. :)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
6 years ago, Hos came to NY and we went to the NFL draft together. He stayed in NY for three days and pointed at every building and asked, "Is that the one that King Kong climbed?"

It was pretty annoying.

But he more than made up for that by constantly getting stuck in revolving doors...threatening to cheer for the Red Sox when we were at Yankee Stadium...asking for barbecue sauce at one of the finest Italian restaurants in NYC...trying to trip Mike Golic as he walked past us...and being totally rude to one of my close friends, Irv.

All in all, it was pretty annoying.

Oh, right, this was supposed to be a tribute.

...uhm...as a Wise Old Cowboy once said "Mike who?" :D

Uhm, I am proud to state a little known fact... Mike and I are related in an indirect way...I'm fooling around with his wife.

;)

For those who are unaware, that would be approximately the entire site because he never boasted about his efforts, the amount of time and energy Hos invested into this site, is one of the main reasons for its success.

The Zone, as you know it, is in large part a reflection of Mike's passion, creativity and love for quality.

That said, it's time for his next project/creative endeavor.

*Raising a glass to you Miguel* Give 'em hell.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TheRat;4613142 said:
Maybe we can finally win another superbowl now.
Hey, that crossed my mind. If we win, the last 15 years are my fault.

:D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Juke99;4613139 said:
6 years ago, Hos came to NY and we went to the NFL draft together. He stayed in NY for three days and pointed at every building and asked, "Is that the one that King Kong climbed?"

It was pretty annoying.

But he more than made up for that by constantly getting stuck in revolving doors...threatening to cheer for the Red Sox when we were at Yankee Stadium...asking for barbecue sauce at one of the finest Italian restaurants in NYC...trying to trip Mike Golic as he walked past us...and being totally rude to one of my close friends, Irv.

All in all, it was pretty annoying.

Oh, right, this was supposed to be a tribute.

...uhm...as a Wise Old Cowboy once said "Mike who?" :D

Uhm, I am proud to state a little known fact... Mike and I are related in an indirect way...I'm fooling around with his wife.

;)

For those who are unaware, that would be approximately the entire site because he never boasted about his efforts, the amount of time and energy Hos invested into this site, is one of the main reasons for its success.

The Zone, as you know it, is in large part a reflection of Mike's passion, creativity and love for quality.

That said, it's time for his next project/creative endeavor.

*Raising a glass to you Miguel* Give 'em hell.
:toast:

I still have nightmares about that revolving door at Macy's.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hostile;4613146 said:
:toast:

I still have nightmares about that revolving door at Macy's.

You'd still be there if it wasn't for me.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hostile;4613149 said:
You saying that door couldn't have digested me in 6 years?

I'm not saying anything other than that the entire East Side lived on meat powder for weeks after you made your way through the restaurants there.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Juke99;4613150 said:
I'm not saying anything other than that the entire East Side lived on meat powder for weeks after you made your way through the restaurants there.
I still haven't had a knish.

67CowboysFan

Reaction score
Sorry to see you go as a mod. Glad you are still going to be posting here. You still gonna do the send kids to Witten Camp every spring?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
67CowboysFan;4613161 said:
Sorry to see you go as a mod. Glad you are still going to be posting here. You still gonna do the send kids to Witten Camp every spring?
If the staff asks me to be involved, I will absolutely pitch in and help. That is a great cause.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Hos, you had a strong run.
I can attest to how much more fun things can be as a poster.

The ignore feature alone is worth gold.
You can get around much of the petty stuff that way and banter with only those you know can handle it and bring something to the discussion.

Short-term ignores work wonders for getting past contentious subjects.

Hope you enjoy being a regular joe around here as much as I have.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
jterrell;4613164 said:
Hos, you had a strong run.
I can attest to how much more fun things can be as a poster.

The ignore feature alone is worth gold.
You can get around much of the petty stuff that way and banter with only those you know can handle it and bring something to the discussion.

Short-term ignores work wonders for getting past contentious subjects.

Hope you enjoy being a regular joe around here as much as I have.
You were an admin here?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I suspect he's been a mod elsewhere as have others here. It's a lot more fun not to have to watch over things and if I were a mod here I'd be much more subdued with my posting and never be confrontational in public. There's benefits in being part of the crowd.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tupperware;4613168 said:
You were an admin here?

jobberone;4613169 said:
I suspect he's been a mod elsewhere as have others here. It's a lot more fun not to have to watch over things and if I were a mod here I'd be much more subdued with my posting and never be confrontational in public. There's benefits in being part of the crowd.
He was a mod here when I first joined the site. He stepped down.