Stafford decides not to max out new deal. Still big $$

kskboys

Reaction score
Let me tell you a cool story. I was 20 years old for that SB. I was at a SB party at one of my friends house. I gave him 20 points and bet him 20 bucks. Obviously I won it. But his mother was there too. I will always remember this. His mother told me that no way was that blank quarterback beating John Elway. I swear to you on my mothers grave this is true. This is what she said to me. I was 20 and ignorant, so I didn't know how to respond. Who would? I'll always remember it because that game and the SB against the 49ers were two games I won a boatload of money on. I no longer gamble like that.
Nice. And that's how casual fans think. Brady won 7 super bowls, period. He must be the GOAT, winning 7 of them. Period. No room for thought.

I won a pile the other year when the Jets beat the Pats in the playoffs. Why did I take Sanchez over Brady? Nutlock D of the Jets. I mean, they were nasty.

Flamma

Reaction score
Nice. And that's how casual fans think. Brady won 7 super bowls, period. He must be the GOAT, winning 7 of them. Period. No room for thought.

I won a pile the other year when the Jets beat the Pats in the playoffs. Why did I take Sanchez over Brady? Nutlock D of the Jets. I mean, they were nasty.

I remember that game. That was right after they knocked off the Colts and Peyton Manning, right? Ol' Sanchez almost snuck into the SB.

kskboys

Reaction score
I remember that game. That was right after they knocked off the Colts and Peyton Manning, right? Ol' Sanchez almost snuck into the SB.
2010 season. Lost to PITT in champ game. Pitt then lost to GB in super bowl.