Star Wars Episode IX - The Rise Of Skywalker Official Teaser

speedkilz88

Reaction score
D3_QupXWkAIl8AK.jpg

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
After the last disaster of a movie, I will not be contributing any more to the franchise as long as Kathleen Kennedy is around. She has completely ruined the franchise I started loving as a child in the 70's much like Jerry has done with the football team I loved. I skipped Solo and will skip all the rest of them too.
Lol

I’ll watch it and enjoy. I just want to be entertained. I’ve watched them all. No big complaints. It’s the end of a 40 year era. That’s on you if you’re too good for the movie.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Loved me some Star Wars when I was a kid but I find the recent movies somewhat boring. Just getting old I guess. Mark Hamill came to our studio years ago and couldn't have looked more miserable to be there. Everyone had memorabilia for him to sign. I shook his hand and said hello. He looked stunned and appreciative that I didn't have a Star Wars item for him to sign.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Loved me some Star Wars when I was a kid but I find the recent movies somewhat boring. Just getting old I guess. Mark Hamill came to our studio years ago and couldn't have looked more miserable to be there. Everyone had memorabilia for him to sign. I shook his hand and said hello. He looked stunned and appreciative that I didn't have a Star Wars item for him to sign.
Sucks to be overly rich and famous.

cml750

Reaction score
Lol

I’ll watch it and enjoy. I just want to be entertained. I’ve watched them all. No big complaints. It’s the end of a 40 year era. That’s on you if you’re too good for the movie.
That's the point, I was not entertained watching the Last Jedi. In fact I was pissed off. A movie that pisses you off offers no entertainment value.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Gotta be honest, after the last couple of releases, I'm disgusted with the entire franchise. It's clear that they went for the money and just started turning out made for TV quality work to try and leverage the brand.

It's really horrible IMO but whatever. I'll wait for it to come to TV.

GMO415

Reaction score
It's my understanding that this movie ends the Skywalker storyline.

nobody

Reaction score
This was before any of the recent movies and at the time I believe he was doing voiceover work. Acting in our game was probably the biggest job he'd had in quite a while. So you can imagine at that point, he'd been signing Star Wars crap for 20 years.

From what I have seen, many actors who were angry for a long time for being typecast and losing out on parts because of it learned to appreciate what it truly gave them much later in life....and learned to appreciate the fans.

I'm not crying for them, but it must kind of suck as an actor to get known for one thing and not be able to find decent work after because of that one thing.