'Star Wars: Episode VII' Cast Announced

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I actually liked the actor who played khan. Just would have preferred new villain "character". :)

That's Benedict Cumberbatch. I didn't realize until recently that he did the voice of Smaug for The Hobbit too.
I agree, but I think she is half klingon half human. If I was borat I would say, sexytimes!
Yep. You're right. I double checked. Don't know why I always thought she was half-Romulan.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
That's Benedict Cumberbatch. I didn't realize until recently that he did the voice of Smaug for The Hobbit too.
Yep. You're right. I double checked. Don't know why I always thought she was half-Romulan.

7of9.jpg

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

Reaction score
I started to follow two things dear to me in 1966: the Cowboys and Star Trek.

Star Trek lost it's mojo after Deep Space Nine by resorting to having more wars and titillating males with Seven of Nine (although it worked :D ) Too much Trek - no new alien races. Abrams save Star Trek....we need a football Abrams. ;)

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I started to follow two things dear to me in 1966: the Cowboys and Star Trek.

Star Trek lost it's mojo after Deep Space Nine by resorting to having more wars and titillating males with Seven of Nine (although it worked :D ) Too much Trek - no new alien races. Abrams save Star Trek....we need a football Abrams. ;)

DS9 was a bad experiment IMO they took the ST universe and tried to introduce a serial drama ALA The Young and the Restless and I thought it was a failure. Also Seven was from Voyager not DS9 and Voyager was a good show but not nearly as good as TNG.

CashMan

Reaction score
DS9 was a bad experiment IMO they took the ST universe and tried to introduce a serial drama ALA The Young and the Restless and I thought it was a failure. Also Seven was from Voyager not DS9 and Voyager was a good show but not nearly as good as TNG.

I 100% disagree. I LOVE DS9. Quarks bar is the best!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
She's like the #6 version of BSG.
SixBSG1.jpg
If you keep this up, I'm going to turn into Max von Sydow and throw holy water on you! :D

I think Seven would disassemble Six in a one-on-one fight. Hopefully, the fight would also involve mud or Jell-O. (hehe :) )

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My opinion of Deep Space Nine is that it started off slow. However, the last few seasons involving the Federation/Dominion conflict were some of the best on television, syndicate or otherwise. One of the best lines delivered by Avery Brooks/Captain Sisko, during one of the climatic series ending episodes, with the Federation/Klingon/Romulan fleet facing certain defeat:

There's an old saying... "Fortune favors the bold." Well... I guess we're about to find out."
That's great stuff in my book.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I 100% disagree. I LOVE DS9. Quarks bar is the best!

Of all the star treks after the original...DS9 was the only one I did not care for.

Quark and Odo were the only characters I really cared to watch much.

Which was weird because I liked Worf and Chief on SNG but they did not do much for me on DS9.

Frankly it was a boring show to me and I never could get into it.

I kind of wish they would do another star trek series now. It's been a few years and they could do another one on SyfY or something.

CashMan

Reaction score
Of all the star treks after the original...DS9 was the only one I did not care for.

Quark and Odo were the only characters I really cared to watch much.

Which was weird because I liked Worf and Chief on SNG but they did not do much for me on DS9.

Frankly it was a boring show to me and I never could get into it.

I kind of wish they would do another star trek series now. It's been a few years and they could do another one on SyfY or something.

I watch it a couple time a year, from start to finish, and I dont even bother with the Bjorian religious episodes. Quark is AWESOME, Worf and O'Brien are ok. I just love the show. But hey, you can't hate on another ST lover, even if they don't like the same shows as you do.