Star Wars The Last Jedi Spoiler Thread

Stryker44

Reaction score
Does Darth Sidious return in Episode 9? He was never actually killed...only thrown by Vader down the shaft...he very well could have used his power not to die.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only thrown down a shaft that led to a giant blue cloud of force explosion. Followed by the ship that shaft was in crashing into a Death Star and exploding into dust, followed by the aforementioned Death Star exploding.

I agree DE . :facepalm: :muttley:
It is like... Rowdy the Mascot haunts me on this site. I would use Force Choke on him if I could...

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
It is like... Rowdy the Mascot haunts me on this site. I would use Force Choke on him if I could...

use your mod powers to change his avatar to this

cia_head_up_ass.jpg

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Does Darth Sidious return in Episode 9? He was never actually killed...only thrown by Vader down the shaft...he very well could have used his power not to die.

He dead. He did die. He gone.

“And there ain’t nothing we can do about it”

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
If the new generation wants something new, they can come up with their own stories n do it. "burning it down" as I've heard is just a bad idea.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Only thrown down a shaft that led to a giant blue cloud of force explosion. Followed by the ship that shaft was in crashing into a Death Star and exploding into dust, followed by the aforementioned Death Star exploding.

I agree DE . :facepalm: :muttley:

Did I miss something? I thought they were on the Death star?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
If the new generation wants something new, they can come up with their own stories n do it. "burning it down" as I've heard is just a bad idea.
The whole theme of TLJ was letting go of the past and moving on

Hopefully all the member berries are gone now and the new generation can shine

timb2

Reaction score
Why did they have to kill off the pretty Asian sister and leave Rose who looks like she is 4 years old??? Is Rai suppose to be the hot chick?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
The whole theme of TLJ was letting go of the past and moving on

Hopefully all the member berries are gone now and the new generation can shine
I understand that. But if *this* generation wants a star wars then a new story line should be written. Just tired of Hollywood remaking everything vs actually writing new content. Seems that's left to Amazon Netflix n the like while movie theaters continue to shrink

timb2

Reaction score
Coming from someone who has a Sesame Street character as his avatar. What's wrong with having sexy women in the future and in space. The movie looked like a Hag-a-thon the hottest chick was Chewabacca(played by Janet Reno) . Seriously we really needed old women in this movie??? Leah I understand, but Laura Dern had to be in this movie???What about that women who's nose looked like it's her own lightsaber??? What is wrong with having foxy women in space??? It would have sold the movie better than all the PC crap they keep pushing....OK back to the movie storyline I think the Emperor had used Snokes as his image to teleport like Luke Skywalker just did. Snokes(Emperor) isn't dead he just let Rai and Solo believe he was is my opinion.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Coming from someone who has a Sesame Street character as his avatar. What's wrong with having sexy women in the future and in space. The movie looked like a Hag-a-thon the hottest chick was Chewabacca(played by Janet Reno) . Seriously we really needed old women in this movie??? Leah I understand, but Laura Dern had to be in this movie???What about that women who's nose looked like it's her own lightsaber??? What is wrong with having foxy women in space??? It would have sold the movie better than all the PC crap they keep pushing....OK back to the movie storyline I think the Emperor had used Snokes as his image to teleport like Luke Skywalker just did. Snokes(Emperor) isn't dead he just let Rai and Solo believe he was is my opinion.

PC crap? :rolleyes:

The rebellion/resistance was old and fading, there was no movement out in the universe who would come to their aid when they were slowly getting wiped out by the first order ... but lets get some young, hot sexy chicks to run around half dressed and get killed while we wait to see what happens in the end. :facepalm: